Morristown West Fans

bloodscanner

west is done.  all the BIG tallent is gone.  sure woods turned the program around but with the amount of tallent woods had from the 2000 season untill last year was incredible.  west matched up pretty well with maryville in that strech of time.  but now they are just too small and inexperienced.  this game gets out of control fast.  if we can refresh yalls memory to when maryville just let west have it 49-7.  that was the year after west beat them in the regular season.  i cant even begin to imagine how long GQ is gonna let his boys go to send a message to east tennessee. but then again, morristown isnt the team to send a message on.  they have again dropped to middle of the road.

but none the less, good luck to both teams.  west will have to play perfect and have the ball bounce their way if they want to even stand a chance.

825344079[/snapback]

dude you don't love Trojan football, as evidenced above you hate them. So please stop trying to fool everyone.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 was out of the game with an injury that he suffered against Jefferson County.  The week off should help allow him to be 100% for East.

I will always be behing the Trojans and that includes the players, trainers, managers and coaches!

825346635[/snapback]

Sorry Blood scanner it was Transplants health I was worried about. However, I am glad that you are felling well.

My son thinks very highly of you transplant, stay healthy and keep the faith.

Remember, everyone is motivated by different means. Some are by fear, some by public criticism, some are by praise. Morristown west has over 80 kids on the team. Chances are they will respond to 80 different methods.

Good Luck and most of all have fun, because when you get down to it....it is a game.

It seems this particular thread is taking a positive turn. That is good. Trojandad2006, I think the coaches have received the suggestions you are speaking of and are making some adjustments. It is hard to fix everything at one time. We'll see what this off week yields - I'm excited that we're starting confernce play now. A few days off, letting the kids/coaches get re-focused - good times are just around the corner in my opinion.

Transplant, keep healthy and keep the faith.

GO TROJANS!!

"Don't point a finger, lend a hand..."

As a player for MoWest I appreciate threads like this popping up every once in awhile..I have never had a doubt in my mind that the fans weren't behind us..We've started out worse and we've started out better but this is a a new year and a new team..Sure we have improvements to make but so does every team..everyday we get closer and closer and I think its only a matter of time before you ALL see some real Trojan Football. thumb

I must say to the MWest fans you’re doing a good thing trying to prop up your team. It's tough when your team was so close to the pinnacle like last year and have all the emotion of a let down. It happens. All high school teams are made up of kids and coaches who want to be winners. All of us older types who played the game know, this is the best time of these kid's lives and what we are talking about is just a game. Stay behind your team through thick and thin, it the American thing to do. Good luck MWest, see ya in the post season.

It comes as no surprise to me that the West "faithful" have turned so quickly on their team. Morristown is full of frontrunners (love ya as long as you win). I am truely not saddened to see this, but the notion that these coaches (who went to the State Championship last year) are not playing the right kids because of $$$ is absolutely ridiculous. Just a word of advice, have enough heart and character to stand by your team in down times!!!

All i have to say is that i'm a morristown west trojan fan when they are getting drilled by jeff co and maryville. Even last year when Jeff co rolled into morristown east to play west y'alls fan base was scarse, the student section was weak. It was almost like a home game for Jeff Co. and we should have traded bleachers to fit all the jeff co fans. I just cannot get over how west people love the kids when they win and then when they lose, say they can't do anything right. I just think that the west students need to come and support the team better. their student section is nothing to be impressed by.