Tennesee High

h-unit

I have read all of the reply about TN High and no one has mentioned Melrose or Whit House.  I am sure that TN High has a great program but at this point in the race any team that is unbeatn has a great program and as you know, any team can be beaten by any team on any given night. :lol:

825403285[/snapback]

Well the reason no one has mentioned melrose or white house is because this thread is about Tennessee High.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree any team can be beat at any time but first Maryville has to make it then THS had to make it The word "STOMPED" can mean different things i'm not saying THS is going to blow-out Maryville but I think they will win by at least to TD's but i have noticed how many people has jumped on the band-wagon since we have had a great season so then if we lose they will jump off and say "we Knew it all along they would get beat so for you people that band-wagons jump off we dont need you your extra weight go jump on Maryvilles band-wagon because their going to need it good luck to all the teams in the play-offs see you all in Murfreesburo.

thumb :justwrestle: :D

I like how people whine about how we never play anyone good what about Maryville i sure they don't have an "off game'' do they every team does everybody gets hypedup over one team look at the carolina panthers last year a superbowl team then got the dog walked on them. It might happen to Maryville you nver know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb :justwrestle:

Tennessee High will go all the way unless they beat themselves. With Zack Attack and Moe Whitten on Defense, no one will be able to gain yards. With B.A. Nidiffer, Moe, Zack, Major, and Carlton on the offense No will be able to stop them. This friday on Senior night the Vikes will pull out their secret weapon, which is R.P. R.P. will break up the Sullivan east defense with his own hands.

Tennessee High will go all the way unless they beat themselves. With Zack Attack and Moe Whitten on Defense, no one will be able to gain yards. With B.A. Nidiffer, Moe, Zack, Major, and Carlton on the offense No will be able to stop them. This friday on Senior night the Vikes will pull out their secret weapon, which is R.P.  R.P. will break up the Sullivan east defense with his own hands.

825404665[/snapback]

All the way huh?

I have a question. How many athletes does TN High play both ways? From reading Mr. Fair's publication, this web page and the papers it sounds about 5-6 kids go both ways for TN High. Is this true? What are the facts and good luck vs. East.