Longest losing Streak in Tennessee or Nation

dave61502

St. Benedict 41  Gibson County 28

I called the game at Tulley Field for 97.7 in Trenton.  GC's losing streak is at 38.  The Pioneers haven't won since week 8 of 2000 season.  Good luck GC against Obion County Central next week.

825355267[/snapback]

Wow, 38 and counting .... and they're going 4A next year??? Good thing they got that nice hoops gym. .... I think teams that have been this bad for this long should get a 1.8 divider from the T$$AA so their enrollment numbers would drop them into a lower class. Oh, wait. GC can't beat anyone in any class. :P I would suggest scheduling Rutherford Jr. High for homecoming next year, but they would hate to lose another in-county game. :D

I kid because I care, GC fans. .... It'll get better some day. Heck, it can't get much worse.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 38 and counting .... and they're going 4A next year??? Good thing they got that nice hoops gym. .... I think teams that have been this bad for this long should get a 1.8 divider from the T$$AA so their enrollment numbers would drop them into a lower class. Oh, wait. GC can't beat anyone in any class. :P I would suggest scheduling Rutherford Jr. High for homecoming next year, but they would hate to lose another in-county game. :D

I kid because I care, GC fans. .... It'll get better some day. Heck, it can't get much worse.

825355348[/snapback]

lol get ur facts right before u talk..gc is going to 2a...just want to inform ya thumb

I'm not sure, but I've heard Greenbrier hasn't beat White House in a long time. ;)

825355234[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right, 23 straight wins for WH, but don't try to fool other coach T members into thinking you aren't sure about "The Streak". If you'll remember your "remixed" version of the song "The Streak" on the White House/Greenbrier page, I think you know very well about WH and GB football.

The gobson benedict score is worng. I also saw in the commercial appeal that Gibson lost to St. Benedict. WOW! St. Benedict although being 4 and 1, is the worst 4 and 1 team I have ever seen. They have played NO ONE. Gibson must be terrible

Actually... St benedict has played some pretty good teams, even though they have done well this year. SBEC and Byrne played for the championship last year in D-IIA. Fayette Academy agian no so good this year but went the the D-IA playoff finals last year, and Harding Academy who is a pretty good football team.

Actually... St benedict has played some pretty good teams, even though they have done well this year. SBEC and Byrne played for the championship last year in D-IIA. Fayette Academy agian no so good this year but went the the D-IA playoff finals last year, and Harding Academy who is a pretty good football team.

Muffin man,

I don't want to sound like a jerk but SBEC and Bryne a re Div II-A teams, and bad Div II-A teams at that. The only legitamate team Benedict has played is Harding. Benedict is much improved but any schedule with 3 Div II-A schools is a joke. Bryne and SBEC lost much of their talent to graduation. I'm also of the opinion that the "State" championship for Div II-A is about great kids who work hard, with great fans who a passioned, and really really bad football.

Edited by muddycity