Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Camden needs to quit worrying about state and concentrate on this football game. If they think they already have it won, They are wrong. They will have to play the game of their lives to come out with a win, and I hope they do, but it won't be an easy game by any means. We'll talk about state after this game. And to give the Camden players credit, I know you are concentrating on this and only this game, now just give your fans the same attitude.

Coaches shouldn't have too beg players to come out for the team...... If a student

wants to play ball they should make that decision.....If you can kick the ball then get out there and do it.......

825358300[/snapback]

true...true, thing is most of the soccer players in huntingdon that are good, except for a few, dont like football, just becuase it is all thats focused on over there. oh well doesnt matter now, seasons already started right?

I'm a martin fan, but huntingdon beat themselves. They turned the ball over a couple of times in the red zone, also had a few big flags. Westview played a near perfecdt game and really stepped up when the time called for it. I think huntingdon is still the team to beat, too much fire power. Good luck camden, you will need it. HHS 38 CHS 13

Everybody hates milan05! maybe next time ya'll will listen when i say that westview is the best team Huntingdon will face!!!!!!!!

825355882[/snapback]

Westview was a fluke. I think we just had a bad night playing them and we will get back on track and beat Camden and put a hurting on them because we're out for blood and guts. Mustangs win.

Mustangs 42

Camden 6

Go stangs!!!!!!!!! thumb

Edited by htownfan