Oak Ridge vs. McMinn County

boyfromsi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boysfromsi...how would you rate the DB Indians Road Crowd? Rowdy and Huge at the OR Game... Can't wait for the Playoffs.

Kill McMinn Co. I remember there "class act" team from last years playoffs... cheap shots and poor sportsmanship.

Roll Cats Roll

825359609[/snapback]

The DB crowd was awesome. Yes, I hope we take care of business, so we can meet again at the 'Ship. As far as McMinn, I thought they played us pretty straight up last year, even though it was a disappointing loss to them. I like our chances against the Cherokees since they are a run oriented team and that plays right into our strength.

Go Cats!

WHY CANT GIMME 3 AND JROCK VOICE THEIR OPINION ON WHO

SHOULD PLAY QUARTERBACK

I THOUGHT THAT IS WHY THEY MADE THE MESSAGE BOARDS ON THIS SITE SO THAT THE FANS COULD VOICE THEIR OPINIONS ON WHO AND WHO SHOULDNT PLAY

I SUPPORT U FELLOW  AMIGOS IN ALL THAT U SAY

825359323[/snapback]

Ummm that could possibly be one of the most hipocritical things I have ever heard. On a previous post you said, "gimme3 we all know you want Moody in at QB, so don't tell us anymore"....If I'm not mistaken that's voicing his opinion. I don't understand your way of thinking, pegasus!

McMinn loves the double wing set Boyfromsi, but they will line up in many other formations but basically run the same plays just out of different formations. We do not have a strong passing game this year mainly because the O line can not give the QB enough time. Some of the problem is the QB not all of it is the O line fault. I would have thought we would do more sprint out's and let our small QB try throwing on the run because the pocket passing has not worked so far this year.

The fact of the matter is we have a very young football team coupled with a first year head coach, so confidence and the ability to make plays when we need to make a play has been lacking so far.

I know as a loyal supporter of this football program that we will continue to get better as time goes by, it is just frustrating when we have had good success over the past 12 years to see your team struggle. I hope the OR game is a competitive one and that McMinn will be ready to play because we all know that OR comes ready to play. GO TRIBE!!!!

I don't want to sound demanding or comanding, but an aweful lot of telling our plays goes out. Like the things we work on, the formations, and how they will handle situations. Any coach could get on here and read those comments and that could possibly help their team. I just don't think its good to tell other teams the way we play, thats all I'm saying. I'm not calling you out particulary, TribeFan, I have seen numerous amounts of posts containing this kind of information.

Ummm that could possibly be one of the most hipocritical things I have ever heard. On a previous post you said, "gimme3 we all know you want Moody in at QB, so don't tell us anymore"....If I'm not mistaken that's voicing his opinion. I don't understand your way of thinking, pegasus!

OBVIOUSLY THIS ONE IS ABOVE YOUR HEAD

I SAID THAT HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHO HE WANTS

TO PLAY AT QUARTERBACK

IN THE OTHER QUOTE I SAID WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE

TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS

AND IN UR QUOTE EARLIER ABOUT HOW U R SO COOL THAT

EVERYBODY KNEW U MOVED

WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR U

NOBODY LIKES U DOWN HERE

SHOWS HOW COOL U R

I don't want to sound demanding or comanding, but an aweful lot of telling our plays goes out. Like the things we work on, the formations, and how they will handle situations. Any coach could get on here and read those comments and that could possibly help their team. I just don't think its good to tell other teams the way we play, thats all I'm saying. I'm not calling you out particulary, TribeFan, I have seen numerous amounts of posts containing this kind of information.

825360466[/snapback]

Is there really a lot to hide anymore in Football? Everything I have posted has been straight out of the papers. That information is nothing compared to what both teams have on each other due to film. I don't know many coaches who scout other teams on Coacht. However, it is a great fan site!