Oak Ridge vs. McMinn County

boyfromsi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is true but he would have the atmosphere and support from the community to build that program, and I suppose that there are players there that remember Hutchins and know what he could do if given the oppurtinity.

Well let us get back to the McMinn & OR game, from a outsiders view does McMinn have a chance againist OR? What should be our method of attack?

By the way how is the family and is everything going well in Dandridge? Where is your little sister know?

Hey TribeFan,

If you come to the field early, come on over to the Wildcat Tailgate in the parking lot. It would be cool to meet all of the coacht regulars before the game. I'll be wearing a Wildcat t-shirt with #23 on the front. Hopefully we'll have a great crowd for the game.

BTW, here is another Oak Ridger Article:

OR coach respects McMinn football tradition

Edited by boyfromsi

Boyfromsi I am in the booster club so I am busy before and after the games setting up things and makeing sure everything is where it needs to be. I do appreciate the offer but I might be able to make it. It appears it will be a great night for high school football, I just hope the Cherokees cap everything off with a good performance. Good luck to OR and let us hope that there are no serious injuries. GO TRIBE!!!!