Cookeville @ Lincoln Co

wingman10

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that senior Qb thing is definately the worst excuse i have read all year on all of coacht. please tell me you were joking, it could be the first time ever someone blamed homecoming for a loss. way to support your team and blame the Qb, obviously you werent out they or they would have won, right? hahahahahahahahah

Wow that senior Qb thing is definately the worst excuse i have read all year on all of coacht. please tell me you were joking, it could be the first time ever someone blamed homecoming for a loss. way to support your team and blame the Qb, obviously you werent out they or they would have won, right? hahahahahahahahah

825365087[/snapback]

I wasnt blaming homecoming I was blaming the bad coaching decisions all year involving the QB situation. Yall might win the region this year but it will take another 5 years for yall to even come close to winning one again. Where did ya get the line if I was out there we would have won if i was talking about I then i would have said I would have won it for us and i didnt. Our sophmore Qb on his first dive of the gm made yalls defense look like a junior high defense. If he was given a chance the game would have been alot different.