Webb vs. Mcallie

stockwell4

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb has won 3 straight.  They are rolling.  Can they take advantage of an off week and beat Mcallie or will it just be another rout by another "Knoxville" team for Mcallie.  Let's Hear IT.

825356448[/snapback]

:blink:McCallie will whip Webb on both sides of the ball, And hello, McCallie didnt rout Knox Central, the bobcats actually had nearly twice the yardage as the blue tornado, the game was lost on a safety by McCallie and a missed CHS field goal.

12-10.

Webb has won 3 straight.  They are rolling.  Can they take advantage of an off week and beat Mcallie or will it just be another rout by another "Knoxville" team for Mcallie.  Let's Hear IT.

825356448[/snapback]

Webb is the least of McCallie's concerns. They are preparing for MBA this week. Webb better use the off week to prepare themselvs for McCallie.

i wouldnt count out webb to much. they have a ton of confidence and they will need it in this game. maybe with a little luck and mccallie having a tough game with MBA they could upset mccallie. they arent already chalking it up as a lose like they have before in the past they want to try and win this one

825358223[/snapback]

Chalking it up as a lose? Don't you mean a loss? McCallie, I can promise is not looking at Webb now. MBA is a tall order and one they will not look past. Who on Webb's schedule has them circled saying, "Forget the other games, we can't wait to get ahold of Webb." Nobody.

Enjoy the win vs. the off week.

Chalking it up as a lose?  Don't you mean a loss? McCallie, I can promise is not looking at Webb now.  MBA is a tall order and one they will not look past.  Who on Webb's schedule has them circled saying, "Forget the other games, we can't wait to get ahold of Webb."  Nobody. 

Enjoy the win vs. the off week.

825358295[/snapback]

shannon thanks for the spelling correction what r u my english teacher? but u have no idea what you r talking about a lot of teams look forward to playing webb and its 1 of the biggest games they will play like catholic, bearden etc. maybe not mccallie because they have manhandled us in the past im not saying they are already looking at us but we are because they are our next game!

shannon thanks for the spelling correction what r u my english teacher? but u have no idea what you r talking about a lot of teams look forward to playing webb and its 1 of the biggest games they will play like catholic, bearden etc. maybe not mccallie because they have manhandled us in the past im not saying they are already looking at us but we are because they are our next game!

825359523[/snapback]

Well that says something about Catholic, Bearden and etc. (what have they done?)Webb has the luxury of an off week so they can think McCallie. But McCallie has a touch MBA squad.

MBA is the most important game of the year for McCallie b/c it is the next one. MCcallie just wants to get everyone healthy so they can remain competative. When McCallie faces Webb they will have to play their best to win.

Well that says something about Catholic, Bearden and etc. (what have they done?)Webb has the luxury of an off week so they can think McCallie.  But McCallie has a touch MBA squad. 

MBA is the most important game of the year for McCallie b/c it is the next one.  MCcallie just wants to get everyone healthy so they can remain competative.  When McCallie faces Webb they will have to play their best to win.

825360179[/snapback]

Catholic did make it to the state finals last year in DII-AA, but I don't think they circle Webb as the game of the season anymore. They have gotten over that mental hurdle of losing to Webb by beating them the past two or three times they have played. But it is still a huge rivalry in the Knoxville area. I think Webb will surprise and keep it closer than most think, but in the end, McCallie is just too good for the Spartans.

McCallie 34

Webb 21