Polk County vs. Tyner "RAMS"

TynerRamFan

I want to ask some of the Tyner fans for some info here.

How many homecomings has Tyner lost in the last oh let's say 10 years?

In the last 10 years how many times has Polk defeated Tyner?

Also what is Tyner’s winning % at home?

I could look all this up but I'm sure someone is going to know. I'm sure all this is in the favor of Tyner. So if this were and even-up game, the advantage would be to Tyner. No one will lose the homecoming game from lack of effort. I think Tyner will out hustle Polk and come away with a 14 point win. I don't think Polk is going to roll over though, but I also think they have no pressure... the pressure is on Tyner. Tyner does no want to lose a region game and damage their position in post season play. If Tyner doesn't overlook Polk then.

Tyner by 14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tyner doesn't overlook Polk then Tyner by 14

825359784[/snapback]

I don't think Tyner will overlook Polk. The only reason Polk is the homecoming opponent is because of this ^%@$ fall break that Hamilton County is imposing. Ideally Bledsoe would be homecoming. That game, though, is while the kids are out of school.

Tyner's homecoming choices were Polk or Chatt. Central -- neither an attractive choice.

That said, I think Tyner still wins. Will be a good game.

I want to ask some of the Tyner fans for some info here.

How many homecomings has Tyner lost in the last oh let's say 10 years?

In the last 10 years how many times has Polk defeated Tyner?

Also what is Tyner’s winning % at home?

I could look all this up but I'm sure someone is going to know.  I'm sure all this is in the favor of Tyner. So if this were and even-up game, the advantage would be to Tyner. No one will lose the homecoming game from lack of effort. I think Tyner will out hustle Polk and come away with a 14 point win. I don't think Polk is going to roll over though, but I also think they have no pressure... the pressure is on Tyner. Tyner does no want to lose a region game and damage their position in post season play. If Tyner doesn't overlook Polk then.

Tyner by 14

825359784[/snapback]

...QUESTIONS>>>

#1. None

#2. None

#3. Home victories is in the 90th percentile.

...However, none of this means a thing if you don't come prepared to play...as I have said before: it's 11( 15,16 & 17 year old's) against 11

...I do agree that home field gives you a small advantage but it doesn't guarantee

a win!!!! (HOMECOMING sometimes can be a distraction to the HOME team to cause some games to be a lot closer in favor of the visiting team)...

...Believe me I have been around-the-block a few times and have seen this with my own eyes!!!!

This will be another great game. I can't make up my mind if I want to go to the Red Bank - Rhea County game or this game. I think Tyner has a very good team with their only loss coming to McCallie who knocked off Top Ranked Division 2 school Brentwood Academy. I think that Polk County really hasn't played anyone with Tyners speed or athletic ability. I am going to have to go with Tyner in this game.

Tyner - 36

Polk County- 27

Our thoughts and prayers should be with the Craddocks as they lost a close family member this week.

Does anyone know if they will play in this weeks game? Could make a huge difference.

Either way, the game of life is so much more important than this thing we call football. We should all be thankful for what we have and the opportunities we are given.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Our thoughts and prayers should be with the Craddocks as they lost a close family member this week. 

Does anyone know if they will play in this weeks game?  Could make a huge difference. 

Either way, the game of life is so much more important than this thing we call football.  We should all be thankful for what we have and the opportunities we are given.

825360959[/snapback]

Yes, they will play in the game. They said she would want them to. Thanks for prayers.

Good luck OWLS!

Edited by ramtrain

This will be another great game. I can't make up my mind if I want to go to the Red Bank - Rhea County game or this game. I think Tyner has a very good team with their only loss coming to McCallie who knocked off Top Ranked Division 2 school <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>. I think that Polk County really hasn't played anyone with Tyners speed or athletic ability. I am going to have to go with Tyner in this game.

Tyner - 36

Polk County- 27

825360955[/snapback]

Go to the Red Bank game this won't be close.

Polk - 13

Tyner - 47

im sorry to hear about the loss for the craddocks. prayers from polk county. but we still have a game to play and yes that does make keelyn want to play harder. but the wildcats have never defeated tyner, and do you know what, polk has been a underdog every year and look at them now. this game will decide 1 and 2 in the region.