S.Hill vs Jefferson Co

JC4life

IMO this will be the most important game of the season, how the Patriots respond from what happened last night will be key to how the rest of the season goes. If we come out moping, and still thinking about the Karns game, we will get beat again. If we come out, ticked off like we have something to prove(which we do) we should be fine. All week I was scared that we would overlook Karns and we did, playing our worst game of the season up to date. I NEVER thought that our defense would give up 24 pts to Karns, we didn`t wrap Elder up and it cost us, he was all they had on offense. We CAN`T do that against S.Hill , and we CAN`T lose, and I`m not just talking about to S.Hill, we can`t lose another game in the regular season. Playoff seeding is too important for us to give up another game. We were beaten up front by Karns all game long, both linemen coaches need to lite a fire under the kids up front. We can play alot better than we did last night. S.Hill is not an easy opponet, but we MUST win the game. As of now we looking up at 4 teams who are ahead of us in the standings. Not only will we have to win our games, but we will need some help from other teams knocking off the teams ahead of us. Its alot better when you can decided your own fate, I don`t like this position at all. We lose to the Hill, we`re screwed, bottom line. I don`t like to put this much pressure on one game, but we put ourselves in this position.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it helps Campbell County if Jeff. Co loses :huh:

825365689[/snapback]

Sadly that is the case. Jeff Co has to win out, then hope that Karns loses at least two more region games. I see them losing to DB, and I hope S.Hill is good enough to beat them on the road(Since its a thursday game I think I`ll be making the trip). If that happens we will finish 2nd in the region, and will host in the 1st round of the playoffs.

I HATE THAT ITS NOT IN OUR HANDS!