Who has went pro from your highschool?

jwinston

The grammar on some of these posts never ceases to amaze me.  Oh well, educated in TN or maybe not. Who knows.

825369401[/snapback]

I apologize for the lack of literate people on this board papatj. If you have any more problems with the grammar, please call 1-800-NoOneLikesAJerkWhoConstantlyNagsAboutGrammarLikeA74YearOldNunTeachingEnglishToFifthGraders. You are clearly the most intelligent person I have run across on this board. Please, by all means, correct me if I have in any way made a grammatical error that you find most amazing..........Dork.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Tall is from TN?  Where is Merry High School?

825370070[/snapback]

Merry High was in Jackson, TN. Is now Jackson Central Merry (JCM). (There was then Jackson High and Merry High).

Ed played basketball in HS in Jackson. Went on to play football at Tennessee State. was the #1 draft pick in 1974 by the Dallas Cowboys.

Oak Ridge has one, I think... Mike Caldwell plays linebacker for either the Bears or Eagles... can't remember. Heck, maybe someday Coalfield will have somebody make it to the pros. Coach Kries played ball briefly for the 49ers, but he went to O.S.

825369519[/snapback]

Though not football, Jimmy Duker Wilson, Baseball, Detroit Tigers from Coalfield.

Edited by CYJacket

Wow, this his been a GREAT thread. I have only lived in TN for four years, so most of these lists are all new to me. Didn't realize it was such a long list.

One I can think of that I did know, however, is OL Harry Galbreath. He played for Clarksville HS, UT, and then several years with the Dolphins and finished with Green Bay.