• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Maryville at Knox West I think? 

Oak Ridge 42

Farragut    13

825383127[/snapback]

HORRIBLE prediction eventhough the winner is right. Score right now with about 4 minutes to go in the 4th is OR 21 FHS 6. It's ok though, Ooltewah will spank OR and then spank FHS and FHS will beat Soddy, I think. It should be a hectic ranking process. :angry:

From someone who actually saw the game...

This one was ugly. I have seen the last 3 games between the 2 teams and they have been ugly scrums. We looked flat and we played like we were looking ahead. However, a win is a win. Mulholland was awesome at defensive end; in fact the defense played very well. We still had trouble with the pass at times, but the pass rush was better. Offensively, we had a couple of good series, but we put the ball on the ground too many times and had too many penalties. I have to give credit to Farragut, they never quit and made some pretty good plays to keep them in the game. Their record is not a fluke. Good luck to the Admirals on the rest of the season. I see us getting back in focus as we prepare for the big game next week.

Hey boyfromsi...How is Farragut compared to the DB Indians? I expect that DB will face the Admirals in Round 1, as they will loose to SD and Ooltewah and enter the playoffs with a 3 game skid mark. Do they play pass D well? How is there running game?

Ooltewah will NOT beat Oak Ridge.... This game is in the SHIP isn't it? OR is not going to loose a Region 2 5A Game, home or away.

Roll Tribe Roll

Roll Wildcats Roll

Giddy Up!!

So, did Farragut play really good?..Or did Oak Ridge just have an off night?

825383883[/snapback]

Farragut was in the Red Zone 6 times. Gave it away 3 times, 2 field goals and one touchdown. OR got the ball at mid field most of the night. I think farragut's total yards gained will be higher than OR. But they are one of the best hitting teams I've seen this year. Farragut was in their backfield and had a couple of QB sacks and - yard stops on their backs.

Edited by rigger101

Hey boyfromsi...How is Farragut compared to the DB Indians? I expect that DB will face the Admirals in Round 1, as they will loose to SD and Ooltewah and enter the playoffs with a 3 game skid mark. Do they play pass D well? How is there running game?

Ooltewah will NOT beat Oak Ridge.... This game is in the SHIP isn't it? OR is not going to loose a Region 2 5A Game, home or away.

Roll Tribe Roll

Roll Wildcats Roll

Giddy Up!!

825383851[/snapback]

"Not so fast my friend" Soddy and Ooltewah are very capable of beating Oak Ridge at the ship. Let's not forget Ooltewah beat them at the ship two years ago. Should be an awesome last two weeks in Region 2. :lol: