D-1 Commitments

JimmyCash

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Welch the former QB and current TE at Brentwood is being recruited as well. Recently took a visit to Vanderbilt at the Mississippi State game. Tall body at 6'7 and good build has caught the eye of many recruiters.

825410998[/snapback]

What's up with Brentwood QBs turning in TE's? Matt Henshaw, their QB from 1998-2000, was at one point the starting TE for Florida State......he may be there still, but I don't follow FSU enough to know.

• 4 weeks later...

ne news on some of the bigger names here?

how strong is cokers commitment?

i heard that patrick turner is goin to officially visit tennessee after fulmer visited turners home on thursday.will this help ut ne?ive heard he was leanin to texas, usc, and miami

how are ohers grades?ive heard he might not be eligible

ive also heard that cottam is close to committin,possibly by friday,ne confirmation on this?

who seems to be the favorites for todd cox, malcolm rawls, barry turner, and dan williams?

Dave Thomas from Riverdale hasnt officially committed anywhere yet, including MTSU. The sources that I know have said that these schools are looking at him and have either offered or will offer:

East Carolina, MTSU, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Memphis, Louisville, Miss. State and or Ole Miss, its one of the miss. schools, I dont think both as of yet.