Teams that could suprise?

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland

what teams out there that you guys think could make a big statement and come out of nowhere to have a good if not great season? ill throw one out there that is a bit of a wild card: white co. they have the talent to make a pretty good run in march, but senior leadership needs to step up, they especially need it from gribble, if he does step up, look for sparta to be a very dangerous team

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McMinn could suprise some people. They may not win district and all that, but a lot of people think they will stink, i think they should be good if the dont get the starters in foul trouble. Their up-tempo style of play will be fun to watch.

825383108[/snapback]

I don't think they will be too shabby myself. With "Punch", "Showtime", and "B2" leading the way for the Cherokees!

Oakland[/url'>' date='Oct 14 2004 - 05:56 PM']what teams out there that you guys think could make a big statement and come out of nowhere to have a good if not great season? ill throw one out there that is a bit of a wild card: white co. they have the talent to make a pretty good run in march, but senior leadership needs to step up, they especially need it from gribble, if he does step up, look for sparta to be a very dangerous team

825381573[/snapback]

I agree with you Oakland. White Co. will definitely surprise some teams. And by the way, Gribble is just a Junior.