Alcoa Football

TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hey buddy, you take all of your little smart*** talk and shove it right up your ***. I am proud of where I'm from, how I talk, the fact that anybody out of the south can't understand what I'm saying, and of course, the fact that I can add double my counties IQ and it's probably less than any other states. I love bein a redneck baby... GO VOLS, and GO TORNADOES!

825397170[/snapback]

Its a message board bud. There is no reason to bring in bad language. I am proud I am from the south also. I just want you to know the diff between the bowls, peace??? And you are from Alcoa, not knoxville.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how I see Alcoa and The Blue Cross Bowl. A team gets better each year with the same players. Agree? This Alcoa group has been together most of them as starters since they were freshmen two years ago. They took a lot of lumps that year. I believe they came into their own after the Oliver Springs game (regular season) last year. They have been clicking since then with the exception of the loss to lipscomb. Lipscomb was probably the better team then and I did not see the game but it seems Alcoa turned the ball over a lot and it kind of snow balled on them. My point is Alcoa is a lot better a year later. And therefore should have a better than average chance to take it to the next level which is an appearance in the Blue Cross bowl. More experienced, better knowledge of Reid's system.

Hey buddy you wouldn't want your head cracked would you??? I don't think you want to go there, so watch what you say and let's talk football!!! DL is good, but they can be beat. I know we will be in the semis, but are you certain that DL will be there? I hope so because the outcome of this one will be alot different from last year!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825394184[/snapback]

I laugh at you. ou could not even begin to crack my skull. I look foward to meeting you so you can see who I am. You will eat ur words

First of all littlec, you'd be sorry, badly.

I agree with you mhs, Lipscomb was a better team last year and that was a fact, but I was watching the tape a few days ago, and after Lipscomb scored and Joei threw an interception on our next series, the players just gave up. If there is a rematch this year don't be looking for an Alcoa team that will give up, or a blowout.

First of all littlec, you'd be sorry, badly.

I agree with you mhs, Lipscomb was a better team last year and that was a fact, but I was watching the tape a few days ago, and after Lipscomb scored and Joei threw an interception on our next series, the players just gave up.  If there is a rematch this year don't be looking for an Alcoa team that will give up, or a blowout.

825398135[/snapback]

I agree with your post 100% I went to that game after Maryville lost to MOWest. Lipscomb scored to go ahead 7-0. Alcoa was driving the ball until Joey Figler threw a pick. On the next play the Lipscomb quarterback threw a bomb to Austin Rogers and the game was over. Alcoa quit after that play. I think it will be much different this year. Nearly every player on that Alcoa team is back.

I laugh at you.  ou could not even begin to crack my skull.  I look foward to meeting you so you can see who I am.  You will eat ur words

825397815[/snapback]

I really don't care who you are, and how do you know that you're skull can't be cracked??? You don't know who I am either, so you can Su$% it brother!! I think Alcoa will give DL all they can handle this year!!!!! Personally I don't think they will make it to the semis!! thumb

Alcoa may have quit last year after a little adversity, but I don't think that will happen this year. They could have thrown in the towel against Maryville after the score going into the half, but they didn't. They came out in the second half and played their hearts out, even though they came up short.

I am not saying they will win, but anything can happen. It is a much more mature Alcoa team this year than last, and they have their sights set high. Whatever the matchup, I expect it to be a hard fought game. I would expect no less than that in the playoffs.

But, and yes, I am a Tornado fan, Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We are taking the games one week at a time. Coach Reid is not letting this team overlook any team, regardless of their standing. But I can tell you this team will be prepared every week, because they are coached to be.

Good luck to all the teams the rest of the season.

I really don't care who you are, and how do you know that you're skull can't be cracked??? You don't know who I am either, so you can Su$% it brother!! I think Alcoa will give DL all they can handle this year!!!!! Personally I don't think they will make it to the semis!! thumb

825398514[/snapback]

You must be crazy if you think Tyner or Goodpasture will beat us. If you want take on a 290 lb guy benching 320 just bring it I will take you anyday.