Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Cats Roll

We will make sure no one in region 2 5a comes out with an undefeated season.

I am proud that 2 5a has so many teams in the top 10. Thats something for everyone to be proud of. In my opnion, although their records do not show it Mcminn and William Blount had decent teams too.

Someone asked what we liked to do. Ill tell you we like to do whatever the opponet will give us. For some reason when we have a good lead We will keep the defense on their heels all night long. I have complained about the OR play calling before and I still wonder why they do what they do at times. As good as they are they can shoot themselves in the foot from time to time. If they stick to the things that have worked in the past and keep away from any fancy wrinkles OR will be hosting the first three playoff games. I will say this though if the game is close and time is running out you can look foward to bad clock managment and some of the most horendous play calling ever seen. So keep it close Owles and you might have a shot but dont count on the coaches loosing the game cause we have some kids that are playmakers that refuse to go down without a fight.

Should be a good game. The ship will be afloat when the night is over 35-21

Wow, this thread has gotten off topic, and back on, it's crazy! Both teams are preparing for a huge match up coming on Friday. Either team could take this game, so players will need to step up if they expect to win and KEEP POSSESION OF THAT FOOTBALL!! I know a lot of Ooltewah students are planning on making the trip to Oak Ridge to witness which is the biggest game for both teams yet this year. Both teams feel they can win this one, we'll just have to see which team comes with that little extra jump. Let's focus on this game before we start talking about a possible Ooltewah vs Riverdale game... One week, one game at a time guys.

I don't believe I could pick Oak Ridge to beat the Owls. I have seen Oak Ridge play twice this year against Kingsport and tonight against Farragut. They have to be the most under achieving team in Tn. They have tremendous talent but they won't use it for whatever reason,and it shows when they play a team that is well coached,

825383771[/snapback]

Unfortunately...well coached...hm. Ooltewah does have a great group of coaching this year and their offensive play-calling has imporved TREMENDOUSLY. Hopefully they can maintain this trend and notrevert to the play-calling of old...

Good luck OR. I said last week that the Wildcats would run the table on the Region 2 5A Big Dogs. Week 1 went exactley as expected. Week 2 will be no different. Oak Ridge will benifit from play the DB Indians earlier in the year. That is why you play a tough non Region Oppenent early in the year.... for the game! Oak Ridge is the class of the Region and very classy in the entire State. Too much Ground Game by the Wildcats and to much D. And Soddy Daisy will take out Farragut.

Question OR Fans.... when the weather cools off like it is now, does that hurt your crowd turnout? Will the Bank be filled this Friday night like it was when Dobyns-Bennett came to town?

Wildcats in a great game and win going away

Oak Ridge 31

Ooltewah 17

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Good luck OR. I said last week that the Wildcats would run the table on the Region 2 5A Big Dogs. Week 1 went exactley as expected. Week 2 will be no different. Oak Ridge will benifit from play the DB Indians earlier in the year. That is why you play a tough non Region Oppenent early in the year.... for the game! Oak Ridge is the class of the Region and very classy in the entire State. Too much Ground Game by the Wildcats and to much D. And Soddy Daisy will take out Farragut.

Question OR Fans.... when the weather cools off like it is now, does that hurt your crowd turnout? Will the Bank be filled this Friday night like it was when Dobyns-Bennett came to town?

Wildcats in a great game and win going away

Oak Ridge 31

Ooltewah 17

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825388518[/snapback]

you have to do something besides run against ooltewah, their d-line and linebackers are just too good, you guys will have to pass, but you are good at that too so it shouldn't be a problem