S-D WINS!

bsball4

The streak is over.....S-D finally came out with a W.....they scored in the second quarter on a fumble recovery by Orlando Lightfoot.....Bearden answered and scored with 25 seconds left in the half,but they missed the extra point and S-D led 7-6.....Bryce Brentz scored one a 1 yard QB sneak in the 3rd to make it 14-6....Bearden's Eric Pickle was called for intentional grounding from his end zone,which resulted in a safety and made it 16-6 with roughly 2 minutes 30 seconds left......the celebration was on from there....the fans went crazy....the coaches and players were extatic.....hopefully S-D can build on this and win one or both of their last 2 games....great game in Kee land....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for South-Doyle tonight. It was sloppy and ugly, but it was a win, which is something the 'Kees have craved for a very long time now. Though we were frustrated for the Bulldogs in the booth tonight, we couldn't help but sympathize with South-Doyle's euphoria. Well done, fellas.

I'm glad south-doyle was finally able to pull out a win. I'm sure the players, coaches, and fans are really enjoying the feeling of winnin one. Maybe they will be able to perform much better in their final two games now that they know how it feels to win.

Not exactly sure, but from what I heard, s-d had a couple chances to make this game not even close. Penalties? Turnovers?

Close or not, its good to see this team get a win.