Cookeville at McGavock

THE SQUAD

I guess McGavock forgot to show up tonight. This gives Cookeville alot of momentum going into the last week and then into the playoffs. And all that talk about JV players playing more than normal in this game? obviously you have forgotten this is coach J we are talking about. He will do everything in his power to win. And if i was a senior this year i would do everything i could to stay on the field. You never know when your last play as a Cav might be, especially against McGavock. Good luck against Franklin County, make history!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Cavs-it sounds like the defense shut down the high powered McGavock offense.

I don't think anyone expected the Cavs to run away with this one, especially the way McGavock has been playing in recent weeks. The Cavs are playing better as the season moves along. The offense mixed it up with passing and running and the defense held McGavock to under 100 yards-I think! The special teams were excellent which is a wonderful improvement.

The Cavs are clicking in every aspect. Finish the regular season big next week-CAVS!!!!!!!

Fuggly is extremely ugly but its cool i gave him that nickname way back when. we were bros! cool is the best stink it mecgavock, especially feliznavidad, you lost and didnt know crap about your own team. i helped those dudes practice and become region champs. im so proud right now. our senior class wasnt much but its worth it knowing you helped cookeville earn a championship. hooray cavs.

Congrats to Cookeville on a huge win over a pretty good team.  The Cavs seem to be peaking at the right time.

825395857[/snapback]

The Cavs are fun to watch but I don't think from what I saw against Antioch they could beat an Oak Ridge, Farragut, Soddy or Ooltewah.

I wish them well and really enjoyed being at their Stadium when they played the Bears. Your band knows how to have a good time. You have one of the best hometown football Atmospheres I've seen. But there are some Big Bad Teams out there so watch out.