DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

This game is going to be one of the biggest games of the week. I mean who thought that the Campbell County Cougars would be fighting for the number 1 seed in region 1. We all are so pumped up for this game. This is going to be a tough game to play. Considering the facts that teams know they have to actually practice for us makes it that much more of a competition. We believe! Can't wait till friday to meet one of the best teams in the state!!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-B will be by far the best team the Cougars have faced this season. The COugars area little banged up right now, particularly at QB. Normally this would spell a big loss for the Cougars. This, however, isn't a normal Cougar team. I look for them to really step up to the plate and have the games of their lives against the Tribe. Some people may say I'm nuts but I believe in magic. Cougars upset D-B.

D-B will be by far the best team the Cougars have faced this season.  The COugars area little banged up right now, particularly at QB.  Normally this would spell a big loss for the Cougars.  This, however, isn't a normal Cougar team.  I look for them to really step up to the plate and have the games of their lives against the Tribe.  Some people may say I'm nuts but I believe in magic.  Cougars upset D-B.

825385797[/snapback]

Looks Like I Am Not The Only One Who Thinks CC Upsets DB!,I Pick Cougars As Well VolTimesSportsEditor!

Lets play a little game I like to call connect the dots here.

Campbell County 14....Clinton 17.............Clinton 8....Oak Ridge 60...............Oak Ridge 31....Dobyns Bennett 48

So in this game of connect the dots I've got DB winning by 72. They'll probably call off the dogs before then, but sounds about right to me. :P

825385883[/snapback]

Good comparison on EARLY season action Mav. Now about about some RECENT "connect the dots". Jeff Co beat the Cougars EARLY 35-0. HOWEVER, the Cougars beat Sevier Co. AT SC by 8-0 RECENTLY. Sevier Co. beats Jeff Co. 38-21 at Jeff Co LAST WEEK. Kingsport DB beat Jeff Co. 14-3. Now taking in consideration the RECENT action and the equation for improvement, how do you connect the dots now Mav?

Lets play a little game I like to call connect the dots here.

Campbell County 14....Clinton 17.............Clinton 8....Oak Ridge 60...............Oak Ridge 31....Dobyns Bennett 48

So in this game of connect the dots I've got DB winning by 72. They'll probably call off the dogs before then, but sounds about right to me. :P

825385883[/snapback]

DB By 72?,HA! HA! HA!

YEAH RIGHT!

The Only Team That Could Possibly Score 72 On Campbell County Is RIVERDALE!

:P:P:lol::lol:

LOL!

Edited by ChrisBurr555555

The Cougars have a very tall mountain to climb this week. I will be in the stands supporting these boys, but it is a tall order to beat a top team like DB. If CC keeps it close until the half look out...could be trouble. The TEAM will have to play the game of its life Friday. The fans will have to be rowdier than ever. The coaches will have to bring their A game. All this comes together and we MAY see the upset however unlikely.

For the DB fans making the trip I would like to recommend a great area restaurant: Louie's at Cove Lake State Park.

Cove Lake is located in East Tennessee's Campbell County, 30 miles northwest of Knoxville, on U.S. 25W and I-75 between LaFollette and Lake City. From I-75, take Exit #134, travel 1/2 miles on Veterans Memorial Highway and take the first left turn. The park lies within the city limits of Caryville, Tennessee. It's right on the way to the CCHS.

Great food, awesome desserts. One of the best club sandwiches anywhere. Might want to make reservations as the place is usually full.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Connect all the dots you want folks, when its crunch time and there is talent on both sides of the LOS it spells of hard fought football. Maybe DB will win big in the end and maybe it will be close enough for the Campbell Co. boys to reach down and get that extra ounce of intestinal fortitude needed for the upset. Only the man above knows since he invented football anyway when he had Moses run an end around the Pharohs through the Red Sea. :P Don't forget everybodys pick to beat everyone else by 60 or better in Class A got the big upset on their own field in the first round of playoffs last year by a fourth place CAK over Cloudland. Stranger things have happened and anyone too arrogant to consider it is falling into upsets hands. thumb