DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

Thanks for the info CCRec08...I have some other football questions...What is the QB situation for the Cougars? How many players go both ways? What is your base defense? How many passing teams have you faced? How many passes would you all like to throw in a game (saw you threw 27 vs the hill)? How much visitor seating do you have? Do you recommend an eating establishment for us Indians fans or will there be a tailgate dinner of any sort on campus that we could partake in? Coach Wampler is a nice'n, huh? He is a good man, as is his Dad...

Thanks

Roll Tribe Roll

825387530[/snapback]

If you like Mexican food, you really need to try El Publitos (sp?). It is located less than 5 minutes from the high school, has excellent food, moderately priced and fast service. As far as the game info, CCReceiver08 summed it up pretty good. The Cougars offense has really developed into a double threat. If the opposing D stacks the box to stop Chris Johnson, we utilize the passing attack with a very good group of receivers led by Josh Allen and Eric Summers.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB definetely has the most class out of any of the teams we play, aside from the ccisorry kid....which im almost 100% sure is not affiliated with DB. El Pubs is definetely a great restaurant that you all should check out. Just curious...how many fans you expecting to come?

oh I KNOW this is our biggest game ever. Every game since the Seveir Co. game has been our biggest game ever. So to be playing for 1st place against the #1 team in the state....easily the biggest game ever. Dobyns Bennet may just practice for us this year...that'll be a first lol

"Campbell Co. Cougars: We aren't your favorite homecoming opponent anymore!"

I like your signature line there VolViking.  Campbell Co has their best team ever and the future looks bright.

825387959[/snapback]

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the up & coming Cougars. The link to the Tribe's sports information is also appreciated. Our Cougars may be huge underdogs this week, but we'll be there in force to cheer these valiant gridiron warriors on!

Edited by VolViking

Boola Boola,

This is game is why you put in the practice time in the hot August sunshine! Somebody will prevail somebody will be sniffin' tale when this game is done. Kaf, Kaf!! But win or loose, both teams will be home for Round 1 of the playoffs.

I will have my top informants in the County of Campbell this week checking out the Sprinkler situtation, monkey wrench in hand!! Boola Boola!!

Big Reno has been spotted this week trying to get on the Tennessee Tornado ride in Dollywood and the height checkers keep kickin' him out of line. "It's a twister it's a twister!!" I just knew that Toto or Donkeylips was going to give em' bite in the ticket-pouch, but the tucked tail too!

I will give you the game outcome on Thursday, after all of my informants report back to HQ.

Boola Boola!!

I really don't know how many will be making the trip to Campbell County...there isn't a fan bus that I know of...I did hear quite a few folks tonight at the jv game talking about making the trip down...I would think a few hundred, wouldn't you, bud?...I'll have six family members making our way down...

I really appreciate the restaurant advice...we are going to try to get there in time to try the suggested mexican restaurant...

Last year, in the pressbox, we really enjoyed the radio crew from Campbell County...(this year, the Sevier County radio crew was alot of fun, too)...I think you can get a good gauge of a team by it's radio crew, when the radio guys show class and are friendly, the team usually displays that same class and sportsmanship (we have two radio stations that broadcast the Indians and they both are made up of great guys...classy, friendly, professional).

This should be an outstanding game that has alot of meaning...and yes, it is really great to see the accomplishments of this Cougar team...there is absolutely no way that ccisorry is a D-B person, no way...and we have always practiced for you guys and will be prepared - it's a big game for us too...a win and we win another conference championship...that is always big.

Again to all the Cougars and fans, congratulations on a great season and good luck the rest of the way...at least three more to go, sounds good, huh?

Roll Tribe Roll