DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boola Boola,

Another week another $1. The Famous One, yours truely, was perfect in my prognostications last week and this week my informants from the Snooze have bet the farm on these picks. The E-Z Snooze gossip table has been a buzz this week about the party in Room 222 last Friday Night. It was a throw down, and a throw out, as a few un-welcomed guest's got bounced out on their keester, check the police blotter for names and more info. Anywho... on with the picks

Sullivan East 27 Sullivan South 20

School Butter, School Butter!! My old man said the Patriots would be a winner, he just never thought it would take 35 years. Go Pats!!

TN High 52 Johnson Co. 14

The Stone Castle Boys take it to the Longhorns and mount em on the wall.Shazam!

Karns 22 Science Hill 20

Peanuts, Popcorn, Onion Soup the Toppers are goina get dooped!! Kaf, Kaf!!

Oak Ridge 31 Ooltewah 23

The Cat Daddy of Region 2 is on the PROWL!! Go Hoop Baby, Go!!

DB 35 Campbell County 10

Face Painters take their show on the road, one more time and the Soup Factory will be laying low for them. So low infact, that Tribe step on them on the way to the End Zone!! Boola, Boola!!

Pow Pow Pow Valley 20 Gate City 19

Mule Rides in the big city of Gate if the Devils can horn the Vikings. This is epic and Hoop Baby will be in the stands... Guest of honor for the Mayor of GC.

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

Edited by Major Hoople

This is a BIG game for the tribe. They need to reamin focuses, and i think the "g" man is keeping their minds on Campbell Co. not the playoffs. They need to take everything one game at a time and what they need to do tobight is take care of the cougars. Over the past few weeks, thge tribe's offense has really come around, and has become very very balanced. Tribe running back Steven Moten recorded something to the tune of 160 yrds last week. With Moten running the ball hard, and Ferguson continuing to air it out, the tribe look like a nice pick. Dobyns-Bennett's offense in very tough to defend and the cougars might have trouble matching up in the secondary. I'm liking the tribe in this one. It is for the conf. championship, and the boys look like they are ready to take care of business. With a win tonight, they will lock down the big east, and possibly homefield advantage. With one more week to go, things are sure looking interesting...

-Roll Tribe.

nice story even if jesus christ was on the field at d tackle i still believe them injuns will get them knowdown blocks because those o-line members of db are like a supernatural blocking force. the o-line will have that d-line on lock down all night just wait and see

db-45

cc-6

ps. you better not get that big ol boy with the #1 jersey mad cuz you might just get mossed

825393616[/snapback]

I thought we already had JESUS CHRIST on our side...He said that He would be withus, eventoteh end of teh season, Imean time>>>LOL

TO ALL THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW:

www.tricitiessports.com will carry not one; but both of the Dobyns Bennett Football radio stations live on the internet. Choose either WKIN or WKPT. What an awesome service. Go download your player now so that when game time rolls around you will be ready. Also, during the week, you can listen to various sports talk shows. Check it out!

Roll Tribe

PS I know smoke will love this.

Edited by bighitter

I don't know how I "Bud" posted as bighitter because I just posted all of the www.tricitiessports.com as Bud. CoachT who is bighitter?

TO ALL THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW:

www.tricitiessports.com will carry not one; but both of the Dobyns Bennett Football radio stations live on the internet. Choose either WKIN or WKPT. What an awesome service. Go download your player now so that when game time rolls around you will be ready. Also, during the week, you can listen to various sports talk shows. Check it out!

Roll Tribe

PS I know smoke will love this.