Best Student Section

Cougars2State

I never saw a school that could match the Old School Ballers' loudness or intensity. I'm sure we made quite a few enemies last year, and its a shame we were all seniors and there is noone to pick up the slack now, but I think we left quite an impression on every team we played, either home or away. Given, I haven't seen a lot of the schools on here, but I can say without fear of bias that Central and Soddy Daisy weren't too impressive.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. Same here bombsquad. I was all trying to defend my old student section but man I went to the season opener and was sorely dissappointed. Where are all the Ooltewah fans? There were a bunch of students there but like nobody was yelling or really getting into the game. I probably looked like an idiot because I was the only one screaming my head off. Ooltewah what happened? Is there no one to form the new Old School Ballers? At least yell. Ooltewah student section, I'm dissappointed. Pick it up!

825447841[/snapback]

Old School Baller, you are right nobody can say anything about Ooltewah having a great student section. Me, and couple buddies of mine, were the only ones standing up and yelling, it was pathetic. We were right in front behind the Oltewah bench screaming and yelling and everyone was like sit down, it was weak people come to the game, but not to cheer on a very good basketball team, that needs support.

The answer:  Not everybody in a Christian/Catholic school is a Christian/Catholic. ;)

825394480[/snapback]

The real answer is that having these constant rules and regulations placed on them (uniforms, church, things like that) drive the Christian (and specifically Catholic) kids to rebellion. Most of them have been going to Christian schools their whole lives, and they just want to let loose by high school. And most of them are sarcastic smart ####, which can be very funny, but also very rude. That is the real answer.

Hands down, it's the 'Bomb Squad' from David Lipscomb, especially on the road!  In your face and on your back the whole game.  And they can get personal.  But if they win, well, nothing but (ladies and) gentlemen and scholars...kind of.

825389561[/snapback]

Yes, i have to hand it to the bomb squad. They do know how to make some noise and get in peoples heads. Except for Mr. Corey Brewer. Last year when we came to your house corey managed to drop quite a few on the mustangs. Although the stangs came out with a win the bomb squad didnt seem to phase brewer and the panthers. I think the "Brew Crew" held their own throughout the season. ;)

They didn't have nothing on the Marsh Pit at Alcoa the other night, our chants were way more creative, we were way louder, and we had about the same amount of students.

825447674[/snapback]

there is no way there were as many catholic fans as alcoa fans that night. chanting Where is Rudy? very witty boys.

Edited by Dinos33

Hands down on this one! The boys up at Chattanooga Central A.K.A.

the C-men are by far the loudest, craziest bunch of fans you will ever see. Ya the other schools have some good student sections, but none can compare to a crowd of Central boys. Just come 2 one of our games and you will see what were talking about. Good luck to all you other schools, except for Ooltewah.

"GET ON OUR LEVEL"

825448258[/snapback]

Still mad because we dominated your team last year. We beat you with an ugly stick it was ridiculous. Hey wasn't it great when Sherman Moton hit that 3 in front of three of your players at the last second to beat your team, again. haha.