7AA/13AA Challenge Schedule

Not-so HeavyD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone to another season of cheering your own team on while bashing the opposition. First of all I want to start off by asking this to all the people over in 13aa and especially my good friends over @ Gibson Co.....what is the use in driving teams from 7aa all the way across the state to play a far INFERIOR district in some kind of challenge series?? Wasn't that beating that you all took @ the state tourny enough to show you that your team cannot compete?? I told you all of last year that the state tourny would show your flaws but you wouldn't listen, you all were going on about your great record against teams that were far from great (or far from mediocre for that matter). And whats worse is that 7aa which is the far better region has to come to you all first, that is the biggest joke ever. I still believe that the better region for 7aa to have this challenge series would be against the region where North or South Green or McMinn Central or Meigs Co. is. Oh well, it should be fun to watch another beat down of the short term memory people of Gibson. Your memory is so short that you don't remember the last time you all got beat down just a few months ago.

Dang I was starting to think you had burnt your computer up, tennisguy, but it seems it still works. From reading all the posts on this tread, the people for 7AA had seemes a civil bunch, bragging yes, but not like you showing your IQ of about some girls shoe size. 13AA has a great bunch of people here, yea we still brag, but I have yet to see one so negitive to the other side. As far as playing in West TN is was done on a coin toss. Maybe you need to come to the games and find out 13AA is great part of the state, just like 7AA is. So, tennisguy do away with your hate posts, (THERE IS FINE LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE) and expand your horizons and you just might find some here in 13AA who will talk to you.

Edited by QueenBee

Hello everyone to another season of cheering your own team on while bashing the opposition. First of all I want to start off by asking this to all the people over in 13aa and especially my good friends over @ Gibson Co.....what is the use in driving teams from 7aa all the way across the state to play a far INFERIOR district in some kind of challenge series?? Wasn't that beating that you all took @ the state tourny enough to show you that your team cannot compete?? I told you all of last year that the state tourny would show your flaws but you wouldn't listen, you all were going on about your great record against teams that were far from great (or far from mediocre for that matter). And whats worse is that 7aa which is the far better region has to come to you all first, that is the biggest joke ever. I still believe that the better region for 7aa to have this challenge series would be against the region where North or South Green or McMinn Central or Meigs Co. is. Oh well, it should be fun to watch another beat down of the short term memory people of Gibson. Your memory is so short that you don't remember the last time you all got beat down just a few months ago.

825411217[/snapback]

Whew! What a blast from the past (6 months ago)! Are you coming to challenge tennisguy?

I don't know yet, what is the date of this thing set for?? I would love to so I can watch a good ol' fashioned beat down but I don't know if I can or not. I'm going through THE semester from heck here @ UT and if its when I think it is then its going to be running awfully close to semester exam times so let me know. I'm sure you guys would really love me there. And York 10 my computer actually did kind of tap out on me (currently still on the fritz) but you gotta love on campus computer labs so you will get to be hearing from me all year 13aa!!!

I'm suprised that this message board hasn't been thumping just yet....I guess I haven't ticked off enough people. Well there is still plenty of time before this lil basketball beatdown gets started. I won't be able to attend though much as I do want to. Right now its close to the end of the semester and all of my teachers sees fit to bombard me with as much work as possible, plus I have a formal to go to the night of the 20th so I guess I will have to catch you guys down @ the state tourny cause I'm real sure you all would love to see me :) . Anyways, I'm still anti 7aa/13aa challenge because until proven otherwise I do think its a waste to drive the teams from 7aa over to your place just so they can beat you down. There is nothing to gain ffor 7aa and everything to lose. Anyways, until my next rant, see ya later.

I'm suprised that this message board hasn't been thumping just yet....I guess I haven't ticked off enough people. Well there is still plenty of time before this lil basketball beatdown gets started. I won't be able to attend though much as I do want to. Right now its close to the end of the semester and all of my teachers sees fit to bombard me with as much work as possible, plus I have a formal to go to the night of the 20th so I guess I will have to catch you guys down @ the state tourny cause I'm real sure you all would love to see me  :lol: . Anyways, I'm still anti 7aa/13aa challenge because until proven otherwise I do think its a waste to drive the teams from 7aa over to your place just so they can beat you down. There is nothing to gain ffor 7aa and everything to lose. Anyways, until my next rant, see ya later.

825418274[/snapback]

Frankly, since all the other 7AA fans seem to be very excited about the challenge we are ignoring you. Opinions are for message boards and you have a right to express yours, but the vast majority of the great roundball fans of the Upper Cumberland & NW Tennessee want to see some games between the two districts. Opinions can resurrect once the games have been played but try to support the girls in what can be a great thing for the schools in both areas.

Myself and Bob77 are planning on attending the games, should be a great time!  I am sure we'll see alot of good ballgames, good luck to all the girls and hopefully they'll all play good and Jackson County will play great! lol thumb

825418332[/snapback]

Glad to hear you and Bob are coming to the games! Look forward to seeing you guys!