DB INDIANS VS SCIENCE HILL

ArtVandalay

I have to mention my son #61 since it seems everyone has forgot about him since he injured his ankle. He is an awesome defensive player, always running to the ball, always where the action is, he is 5th in tackles and thats after missing 1 game. I'm not just saying this because I'm his mom,I have several people who tell me how great a year he is having, and how he is always where the ball is. He may not be the best Defensive player but he is one of em.  Just had to have my say. I'm not putting anybody down, the whole Defensive line is GREAT this year, jut wanting to give some credit to my boy for his play this year.  His whole family is proud of him and wanted him to know. Hopefully by playoffs his ankle will be better and he gets back in there tearing em up.  :blink:

ROLL TRIBE ROLL  thumb

825401245[/snapback]

Mom,

I have enjoyed watching your son play. I think I saw him get hurt against Karns. Unless I am mistaken, he missed the CC game. He is a fine player - always plays hard and is always around the ball. Hats off to him. Get thaT ankle taken care of! thumb

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Edited by rolltriberoll

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch has been killing this year, it pumps me up cause he's the man, and me and him worked insane hard this off season, so I know he's worked to be where hes at. By the way 74 you set yourself up for all this man, i can't feel bad for you cause like i said, you brought all this upon yourself. :blink:

And I know who you both are Artie, and I think Reno could take you. You started beef with him when you called him a retard on the b-ball board (and for the record he had a gpa bigger than my biceps). Reno's just calling you out back. I think you both just need to make-up and get over it. That's giving me a jimmy leg.

ArtVandy, YOUR #"S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!

I hate to take sides, but.............

Art don't act like everybody doesn't know who you are either with the high and tight hair do, runnin around like you own this site.

Long Live BigReno.

Vote Kathy Mullins-Mayor of Mount Carmel 2004

Edited by GX270