JCS @ USJ

ctshizzle

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has a very good point...and is probably right...a little off the subject, but that would be a good topic to start....with that being said. I honestly believe that USJ will win this game handily, I have seen both teams play this year, and I have to say that USJ has the size, speed, athletes, and coaching. Not to say that JCS doesnt have all those things, but Ryan Ross probably has the best vision I've seen in a while.  Nevertheless I think that JCS will play a hard fought game but will get beat by the depth of USJ and their coaching. GOOD LUCK to both teams!..

825398669[/snapback]

I think the point is USJ will not dominate like they have playing in 1A against lesser oponents. They will be competitive in 2A and probably will content for District title some years and take a few L's some years. But I do not think they will be able to beat teams like Milan and Huntington consistantly, but then again, few teams do. If JCS is staying 1A, they will now be the dominant team in 1A from this area.

Haven't seen USJ or JSC except at jamboree, so do not have a prediction--should be a good game.

I believe that USJ will win the bidding war because JCS doesn't play that game.  Afterall JCS is a CHRISTIAN school, not a money laundrying school!!!

825398676[/snapback]

I don't know about that. JCS is willing to spend money on their program. Look at all the new facilities they have built the last couple of years. In fact, last year they bought the District Basketball Tournament from Fayette Academy I believe. That means they would have had to out-bid USJ because I believe it was put up between USJ, JCS, Adamsville, and Scotts Hill in an auction. Either way, this is a ridiculous topic. Neither of these teams are gonna buy the refs because they truly want to know which team is better. This could be the best 1A game of the regular season. Both these teams are loaded and I look forward to seein it on Friday. I'll make my predictions later in the week.

This will probably be one of the best games all year in West Tennessee. Both teams have had great years. USJ is a very good team, but so is JCS. Should be a showdown come Friday. For the first time in years both teams come into this equally talented and balanced. This game means so much to both schools. Everything will be left on the field Friday night.

USJ will win this ballgame and it will not be that close!

I agree with sizzle about USJ. They have played those 2A teams that you mentioned but how have they faired against Huntingdon, Westview and Milan? You didn't see them volunteering to play any of those teams did you. Well welcome to reality! Next year they had better have a good recruiting class because the tale whipping shall commence.

As far as that comment about not recruiting, give me a break. We all know they recruit. The TSSAA knows they recruit. We remember what their seasons were like when they didn't recruit.

It is a darn shame JCS isn't going to 2A and an injustice because they recruit also.

If you are going throw rocks fellas make sure you are not living in a glass house.

The recruiting thing is way over-rated get over it man. USJ would beat Milanand Westview this year. People are just mad because small schools like JCS and USJ can beat up on some bigger schools. Lots of kids go to these school becuase of the great facilities. So stop with the recruiting. Besides its not illegal until you get caught.