Best 3 point shooter

vandyfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North kid from JCS....saw him play Harding Tuesday.....he hit 12 threes and had number 13 go in and out.... he was shooting these from around the volleyball line that is close to half court and he was draining them with ease and yelling at the Harding players to gaurd him.... in a 2 OT game he had 47 points, but he didnt score in the 2nd OT, Maruin Price also had 40 and he hit a three to send the game to the 2nd OT at the buzzer.... North is the best three point shooter in the STATE and might be the best ive ever seen...

• 2 weeks later...
Joseph Bailey hands down is the best 3 point shooter in this state and one of the best in the nation.  I know people will get on here and say things about others and i am sure with good reason but this kid is on a different level trust me! thumb

825397640[/snapback]

I have never seen him play. I'm sure he is excellent but the real test is how many attempts over the season and how many made. Other factors weigh in: how good is the def. he is goin against. Does the other team continually try to deny him the ball? Does he draw double and triple teams regularly. After you answer these questions, then we will know if he is the best. if he does, then he truly is a bad dude and I hope to see him play some day!