Best 3 point shooter

vandyfan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
District 7 AAA has several good 3 point shooters. Darius Roper-Siegel, Ryan Denney and Michael Lavender-Riverdale those are the best 3 from beyond the arc.

825485316[/snapback]

Dont leave out Todd Cross...he has been known to stroke some nets around here...

I will put Livingstons Brad West against anyone...

Joesph Bailey Can shoot good, but best or most in state is easy when you shoot 3 out of every 4 times down the floor, check on his shootin %, he was 0-11 last time he played LA...put a good defender on him and that happens

Cookeville best 3 shooter isnt Hennnigen, Steerman, or Smith, the big kid in the middle id the best, he lit LA up, and shot well against Shelbyville...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Yes Cross is DEADLY when he is on, cant forget him, i think he has more accuracy shooting the 3 than dropping back and passing the football.

825485376[/snapback]

and he is pretty consistent when he is in the pocket...so that is saying a lot... thumb ...he def. can stroke it if he is on...and sometimes when he isnt on...

I have a player to add - Dustin Walker of Oneida. He can be a score keepers nightmare if you give him any room. He is good for at least 2 to three every night, but occasionally, he can explode. As he did last week when he hit 9 :huh: out of about 12 attempts. Fortunately the Indians have several weapons, so its hard to concentrate your defense to just Walker. Kaz out thumb