Best 3 point shooter

vandyfan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in the state shoots the three ball better then Corey Pfleiger not even Noel Smith. Corey shoots with tight defense on him Noel Smith in the other hand shoots when he is open 75% of the time. If you put the type of defense that teams put on corey on Noel Smith he would be luck to hit 3 to 4 threes a game. Both are good players but Corey is by far a better 3 point shooter

i dont know any of these guys you are talking about but colin cunningham from white station the number 10 team in the nation last year guaranteed better than any of the ones you are talking about best in state - Colin Cunningham White station

also white stations coach transfered to ECS and look out from Caldwell Cunningham (no relation) for them when hes on, no one can stop him

I played with Corey Pfleiger this summer and against Noel Smith last year once and two or three times this summer and I would take Corey over Noel. Noel can shoot better(maybe) when he is open. Corey can shoot better with defense and has unbelievable range (up to 10 ft. beyond arc). Also I think Corey is a better overall athlete, good defense and is 6'1" and can dunk easy. But even in just three point shooting I would take Corey.