Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

haha u are a moron..i think it istime for to get hooked back up to the oxygen so u dont pass out.. i do not live at home iam sorry...it is stupid to argue with u so i will be the more mature one and end this argument.. we are done for the year and we will get our young team healed up and stronger for next year and hopefully get another shot at yall next year.. goodluck for the rest of the year!!

Edited by ballintrain

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRdb, vandy, pain, all you D.B. fans congratulations on the victory , but why do you want to blame the refs for a close game, why don't you blame your wideout who let you and his teammates down by putting himself before the team just so he could bring attention to himself, or you could even blame the cold weather and your coahes offensive philosophy. Central Bobcat

825419558[/snapback]

well bobcat, you cant leave well enough alone can you, you have no clue about anything. I know you get some sick pleasure out of tormentiong people, butwhy do you have to resort to slander? What is your problem man? Havn't you had enough? were you at the game tonight? Yea i wish you would have and then you could have said all this stuff in person, man whoever you are, you sure talk big, i will give you that. I saw that maryville won again. that is nice. i thought you said we couldn't run the ball. Tyler Nottingham averaged 8.4 yrds per carry tonight. Get the facts straight before you post.and dont you even come in here and say congratulations, you are sorry man, real sorry. let me know when you get out of middle school

it is stupid to argue with u so i will be the more mature one and end this argument.. we are done for the year and we will get our young team healed up and stronger for next year and hopefully get another shot at yall next year.. goodluck for the rest of the year!!

825419627[/snapback]

OK, you made me laugh. U win. I'm glad to see that yall having the fighting spirt to support your team. We lived in Harrison for 4 years and use to go to The Central games and they were dead unless they were playing the Owls. Good luck!Just watch the name calling.

All I know about the whole class issue is two things..... 1) I wasn't a real big fan of there players spitting water on us as we ran out before the game and 2) those extremely late hits on duran when he was far behind the ball when it was thrown, and when he was kneeling, that stuff wasn't too cool

825419599[/snapback]

Yea, the spitting was a little over the top. They were jeering us as we ran out, #20 was over there, i saw him first, and even their coach was taking part in it....that set a real good example, well that just shows how different the two teams are. Ooltewah is everything that we are not. plain and simple, yea the cheap shot on duran when he was kneeling should have gotten that guy ejected, but that really would have servved no purpose, since their season is over now.way too many cheap shots though. Well all i know is that running back probably has a reaaly bad headache, caused he got rocked several times. he was a fighter, he was a good player who showed CLASS., oh well db wins ooltewah goes home, its over, on to round 2

haha dont get me started about georgia... anyways paintrain what are u talking about u do not know anything about oolteawh and its program... i cannot believe u can say oh well that is the difference between our team and their team.. we were not the team that had a key player not playing cause he was thrown out of the game before.. and had own teammates fighting

Edited by ballintrain

i am not bad mouthing DB cause i believe they are a very classy team.. but do not getmad at our team for just getting frustrated in having a great season come to anend.. any player would let things get out of control if u had put your whole spring summer and fall into something like this.. it is hard to lose a tough game like this

Edited by ballintrain

Man, im not even about to start aruing with you, Good job tonight, yall had a good season, you fought hard, we won without lamon. ooltewah is a good team, im not questioning that, im just saying that the way db conducts their selves(with the exception of a few, just like every team, db has exceptions also) is unique,but, good game owls, good luck next year, see you down the road.