Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

PainTrain, Sorry if I hurt your feelings. But what I said is true and no one can argue with that!

Are you trying to tell me DB brought their A game last night?

Im one of DB's biggest fans, and im just saying what needs to be said. What everybody else is affraid to say.

DB is the #1 ranked team in the state....play like it.

Have a look at Riverdale, the other #1 ranked team.....how are they playing?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are really cool, to be on here arguing with a bunch of High School kids.

825420148[/snapback]

Once again, here I am at Grad's side defending him....

PainTrain, you don't know Grad, nor does he know you. Yes, he is out of high school, but as a hometown kid Grad stuck around to support his Owls! Can't argue that, a lot of people do the same! I am grateful to have people such as him and IMAOwl involved in our school athletics.

Ooltewah's the CoachT.com Champs.  thumb 

Look at all of your topics.  You folks have the most hits and pages of any team out there.  I just hope next year the Owls can back up your talk!

26 pages on a game U lost!

Give it a break!  That's why U get the Trash talking award.

825420166[/snapback]

Rigger, nobody is trash talking...what's your deal?

If anyone is trash talking it's the DB fans...oh and of course you. You are correct, this year for Ooltewah is over. But next year, I'd like to see a good argument as to why Ooltewah will not be better than DB, OR, SD, and FHS.

Grad, Before we go into the wait'll next year thing.

I don't know about the other teams you listed, but DB could very well be better for the next two years than they are this year.

825420233[/snapback]

Whoa whoa, I never said wait 'till next year! Rigger said Ooltewah gets the trash talking award and he hopes they can back it up next year.

Almost every single starter is returning. That's all I was saying. Been around sports long enough and have learned to NOT say "wait till next time!"

Alright I think I have had enough!!IN Grad's defense there is no way that OR,SD,DB or the Admirals will be better than Ooltewah..They are returning all of their key players next year....you will see a team on a mission next season and for every one that stands in their way I pity you!!!!

Now I am a Soddy fan can't help it..thats where I grew up and who I played for!!!But I do Have respect for my brethern in Ooltewah..and anything I can do for them i will....I have had a great time covering your games on the radio Owls..You have had a very exciting season..Nothing to be ashamed of...Everyone is proud of you...Now lets just cheer on Soddy -Daisy...After the 52-0 thrashing they gave to Karns DB better be happy Williams is back this coming week cause SOddy is gonna throw all over ya..and now they have really established the running game...UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go Trojans..and GO OWLS!!!!!