Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone said in another post. Moten laughed about the hit, so I don't think he was killed.

Next years QB will be Bo Burton, a Soph. this year. He is very, very quick and a very good open field runner. By this time next year he will be as good a passer as Ferguson. The extra threat is if you pressure him he will just out run you and take it to the house. I would expect the main receivers to be Cody Sensabaugh (holds the record at DB for the longest pass play, 99yrds.) and Marcus Rogers who has been injured almost the whole season. He is a Lamon Williams look-a-like. There will be other receivers of cource. I look for DB to be more of a running team the next two years. But will have the QB and receivers to throw at will if they need to.

You DB fans really make me want to throw up! Seems to me that Ooltewah isn't being sore losers, but DB is being sore winners. No one ever said that we "won" that game...no one even suggested such a thing. Being a sore loser would be making excuses for why we didn't win or just avoid posting at all so we don't have to see yall rant and rave. But no, our Ooltewah faithful continue to show support for the Owls. And yes, before anyone tells me, I realize that our season is over, but I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with our fans coming on here to show their pride in an excellent football team who made a lot happen this year that no one expected.

You DB fans really make me want to throw up! Seems to me that Ooltewah isn't being sore losers, but DB is being sore winners. No one ever said that we "won" that game...no one even suggested such a thing. Being a sore loser would be making excuses for why we didn't win or just avoid posting at all so we don't have to see yall rant and rave. But no, our Ooltewah faithful continue to show support for the Owls. And yes, before anyone tells me, I realize that our season is over, but I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with our fans coming on here to show their pride in an excellent football team who made a lot happen this year that no one expected.

825420707[/snapback]

now that isnt very ladylike....

Flipin I know your a little cheerleader and all, so its hard for me to pick on you.

Explain to me how putting up a video of a late hit and then bragging about it is showing support for your team ?

Oh, and I've never heard of a sore winner, how could that be?

Edited by WaCoJaCo

wow theres alot of posts in this thread

and i still dont know what people mean by SD have a totaly different offence oh well i guess some questions arnt meant to be answered like is the glass half empty or half full or who came first the chicken or the egg or why Flipn40HS is flippin out eventhough we wernt saying anything derogatory

Edited by DBwhiteboyDB

PainTrain, did you just say 4 weeks 'till glory???  Let me tell you right now, write it down, record it, whatever you want to do.

Dobyns Bennett cannot win the Class 5A state championship.

Don't come back and say neither can Ooltewah because they are done.  We never said we were going to win it.  You just predicted a state championship...crucial mistake...especially for someone who hasn't played all year!

825420582[/snapback]

yea, i did say that, along with every other db fan and player in here....you might not think we can do it, but by gosh we believe...Who knows what will happen in the weeks to come, but we sure think we have as good a chance as any other team, just because we are from kingsport and just because we don't make it to state every year doesnt mean that we can't do it this year.