Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way ..you guys should not be the number 1 team in state or number 2 ....Oak Ridge should be the numer 2 and Riverdale should be number 1...And yes Sd will be ready for a 4 quarter game next week Ihave never seen a 3 quarter football game or a 6 quarter one...only 4quarters and ot!! The Trjans have their swords drawn and ready for scalping of some Indians!!!And then Bring on the Cats of Oak Ridge...Which would be fitting cause we all know region 2-5a is the class of 5a this year.......

Either way ..you guys should not be the number 1 team in state or number 2 ....Oak Ridge should be the numer 2 and Riverdale should be number 1...And yes Sd will be ready for a 4 quarter game next week  Ihave never seen a 3 quarter football game or a 6 quarter one...only 4quarters and ot!!  The Trjans have their swords drawn and ready for scalping of some Indians!!!And then Bring on the Cats of Oak Ridge...Which would be fitting cause we all know <a href="region%202" onmouseover="window.status='region 2'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">region 2</a>-5a is the class of 5a this year.......

825420445[/snapback]

Oak Ridge can't go ahead of us in the polls, because we already beat them 48-31 head to head this year. Did you not know that?

Man what is your deal, except that you lost and get over it my gosh.how long are you going to rehash this game?ooltewah is one of the best teams we played this year. they were physical, hardhitting, and wanted to win just as bad as we did, but with all games, there are always going to be little things that people get bent out of shape over. but big deal, proplr love it when someone from db does something that they can talk bad about, but its ok, we are used to it. but it doesnt matter now, it is a new day, we have to focus on round 2, and not on ooltewah, so lets jjust let it rest.

825420127[/snapback]

Well I know this is kinda delayed...kinda like your post about me...lol but for one I am not a MAN I am a girl, a cheerleader for Ooltewah, like Grad already said. Thanks for the defense, Grad!! Next..rehashing? That was the first post I have made about this game since BEFORE the game! And if I remember correctly the ONLY post I made after the game except for the one I made about your "awesome atmosphere". I also think if you read my post, you will notice that I too was talking about how there are always things that people choose to get bent out of shape about, YOUR TEAM INCLUDED, so yall shouldn't try to use that to take the focus off the close game. Your team/fans were pointing out everything negative on the Owls part, and talking about how classless they were, and I was simply explaining that both teams had their classless moments and both teams had their classy moments. It was a great game..and no doubt I was disappointed that the Owls didn't come away from it with a win. But our guys did awesome, and it just really makes me angry to see people trying to sell our guys short of the credit they deserve for a hard fought game! And it seems to me that DB fans loved talking about anything bad the Ooltewah players did, unsportsmanlike conduct on the DB side wasn't even discussed until your posters mentioned our boys "spitting water," etc. But I'm not gonna get into that again..I made my one post w/ my opinions, and was not planning on posting about it again, until you came back with your rude comment towards me. I was gonna "let it rest" and after defending myself..i will now let it rest!

I guess close counts, in horseshoes, handgernades, and Ooltewah football.

Ooltewah came within 7 points of DB and they think thats a win for them. :lol:

825420420[/snapback]

Nobody has said we think we won, we are not into moral victories either, but I think your players would say they got a little more than they expected last night. Our team is done this year, maybe we will get a chance to redeem ourselves next year. Good luck the rest of the way.