Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett Indians- 21

Ooltewah Owls- 14

Indians are playing next week.  The Owls get to turn in their equipment and go sit on there perch.  In case you forgot Grad.

825420649[/snapback]

Yeah, I forgot! Once again, my bad! B)B):o I show one video of a big hit in the game and you guys are trying to rub it in that you won???? How come?

4 WEEKS 'TILL GLORY! ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Like I said on the other thread. It was a late hit, way late. You gotta be pretty stupid to put up a video of a late hit and brag about it. Go ahead everybody and watch the play. The ball carrier and tacklers were 5 yards out of bounds when the hit was made, Moten and almost every player on the field had starting slowing down because the play was over. Late hit! plain and simple. But you can go ahead and pin a blue ribbion on that boys shirt if that makes you'all fell a little better after gettin' beat.

Once again, if you had read page 25 or something like that, this hit was in question and I told everyone I'd post it for them to see.

Yaaaawn!  If you're that tired go to bed.  IF you're tired of seeing me post.  Then quit clicking on this thread.  It's that hard.

825420639[/snapback]

Not tired. Just bored (with you - not the tread in general). Again, yawn.

Hey, onto a serious matter...maybe you guys won't get your panties in a wad if I talk about something other than one of your players getting KILLDED!

Who's going to be QB next year? And who's going to be your receivers?

Because Duran Duran will be hard to replace. After Lamon you don't even have any receivers that are consistent. Well they weren't last night. One big catch at the end, but there were a ton of dropped passes.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

i will agree with you on the point that our passing game we off last night. it happens. as for the qb i will expect either Sam or Bo will step it up. they have alot of potential with some experience. oh and as for our recievers you dont have to worry. there will be plenty. im not saying we will have another Lamon but they will get the job done. and next year (granted he plays) we will have a realy BIG treat for every one at the RB position. i do believe his name begins with an X and seems that he was built and not born. just wait.

roll tribe roll 4 weeks till glory!!!!!

Edited by DBwhiteboyDB

i will agree with you on the point that our passing game we off last night. it happens. as for the qb i will expect either Sam or Bo will step it up. they have alot of potential with some experience. oh and as for our recievers you dont have to worry. there will be plenty. im not saying we will have another Lamon but they will get the job done. and next year (granted he plays) we will have a realy BIG treat for every one at the RB position. i do believe his name begins with an X and seems that he was built and not born. just wait.

roll tribe roll 4 weeks till glory!!!!!

825420683[/snapback]

LoL...wow, he better be 8 feet tall and weight 400 pounds and run a 3.5 40 the way you just made it seem.