Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Golden Eagle......How long have you been in the band?

News Flash !!!!

Its the playoffs, It don't matter anymore who is ranked where. That stuff is for the reg. season.

And yes there is such a thing as a three quarter game. I actually saw your team play a two quarter game last year at DB.

And another thing, you can't bring your swords to the game. Aginst TSSAA rules. But then again, If the same stupid refs are there that were last night, they probably wouldn't notice.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will not be the same this year for those of us who live in the past Vikingship......Never been in any band like most fans on this website!! And you guys will get yours friday!!!trust me!!!      Dobyns bennett will not make it past next week!!!

825420462[/snapback]

Awww, you guys have big dreams, thats so cute. DB will prevail. 4 weeks till glory.You guys aint ready for this...

did you seriously just say "you got served" ?? I mean seriously of all the embarassingly lame comments from embarassingly bad movies, you picked that?!?! Im sorry but you sir have brought shame upon your team, fellow fans, and most of all yourself!

Hang your head in shame good sir ... hang it low!

PainTrain, did you just say 4 weeks 'till glory??? Let me tell you right now, write it down, record it, whatever you want to do.

Dobyns Bennett cannot win the Class 5A state championship.

Don't come back and say neither can Ooltewah because they are done. We never said we were going to win it. You just predicted a state championship...crucial mistake...especially for someone who hasn't played all year!

Viking, nobody said it was a win for us. It was a tough loss for our guys. A loss is a loss is a loss. As cooterhooter said, there is no such thing as a moral victory. Our guys played hard last night, and they grew up a little bit. That was just one more stepping stone. Nobody from Hooterville is happy today, but nobody has anything to hang their heads about either.