Biggest flop

D_B_34

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount definitely plays the hardest schedule in Tennessee.  Not only do they play several of the top 10 5A teams, they play 4A #1 Maryville, and 2A #1 Alcoa.

825410094[/snapback]

Nobody played a tougher schedule than William Blount. I agree with your post 100%

Their 1st 7 games was against

Central top 10 ranked in 4A

Soddy Daisy top 10 ranked in 5A

Alcoa #1 ranked in 2A

Ooltawah top 10 ranked in 5A

Maryville #1 ranked team in 4A

Farragut top 10 ranked in 5A

Oak Ridge top ranked team in 5A.

A lot of teams would have been 0-7 with that schedule.

Biggest Flops:

CAK

Jefferson County

West

Chattanooga Central

Cumberland County

Scott County

Oakland

Sequoyah

Oliver Springs

Volunteer

Greeneville

Science Hill

Battlegound Academy(Probably The Biggest Of All![1-9])

Father Ryan

Grundy County

Johnson County

Pigeon Forge

Seymour

Cumberland Gap

Brainerd

Hixson

Cleveland

Rhea County

North Greene

Cosby

South Pittsburg

Gordonsville

Macon County

Houston County

Westmoreland

Whitwell

McMinn Central

Harriman

Rutledge

825409129[/snapback]

Macon County was not a big flop!! We knew this season would not be like last year. This was a rebuilding season for the Tigers.

Nobody played a tougher schedule than William Blount. I agree with your post 100%

Their 1st 7 games was against

Central  top 10 ranked in 4A

Soddy Daisy  top 10 ranked in 5A

Alcoa  #1 ranked in 2A

Ooltawah  top 10 ranked in 5A

Maryville #1 ranked team in 4A

Farragut  top 10 ranked in 5A

Oak Ridge  top ranked team in 5A.

A lot of teams would have been 0-7 with that schedule.

825410109[/snapback]

I agree, William Blount does probably have the toughest schedule. Still, by the way their fans, and a couple of coaches I recall on here posting from WB, I thought they were going to be a legit top 5 5A team. I think Meadows had alot to do with the hype though. I think next season will be better for the govs, but not a top 5 team yet.

I agree, William Blount does probably have the toughest schedule.  Still, by the way their fans, and a couple of coaches I recall on here posting from WB, I thought they were going to be a legit top 5 5A team.  I think Meadows had alot to do with the hype though.  I think next season will be better for the govs, but not a top 5 team yet.

825410726[/snapback]

No doubt about the schedule but as I said earlier in the year I don't think the schedule changed in mid-season. WB was blowing everyone out in pre-season scrimmages and they were licking their chops and letting everyone know about it. Then when the W&L's meant something a dn the L's were out numbering the W's the schedule was the excuse. WB you can't have it both ways!! FLOP!

The Longhorns of Johnson County are probably thinking "What if?". The started off 5-0. They should have beaten Boone. They actually scored 14 on the Mighty Vikings and then finished off their season by beating South. Too little too late to make the playoffs. That's a heartbreaking season. :blink:

Houston co was a hugh flop this year to read some of their post before the season started you would have thought they were not going to lose a game they went 3 and 7 and didnt beat a team with a winning record and the only thing their coach would say is that we had some bad breaks bad breaks happen because of bad coaching and houston co is eat up with bad coaching thumb