189 & 171 lbs

slim589

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue.  If Father Ryan's Tyler Mayo goes 71 this year; Baylor's Vaughn will have his hands full.  What a match that would be!  Just check out last year's dual results to appreciate what Mayo did.

825415018[/snapback]

If you check the results from the duals it shows that Velasco defeated Mayo. He actually hit the mat hard was concussed and forfeited. This injury happened as a complete accident. Very sad it kept him out of the individual matches.

I just checked the individual results and saw where Tyler Mayo waltzed his way to 3rd place in the state indivduals at 60, losing only to a 4-time state champ, Ryan Scott. He claimed 3rd place with authority.

He played a significant role in FR's success at the state duals; pinning a McCallie wrestler much heavier than he. Velasco notwithstanding.

I wrestled and lost to Knox in the semis last year 9-8. He's good and quick. I also defeated the Clarksville kid. I don't doubt they could meat up in the finals, but Knox will probably take it this year if he doesn't stall again like last year's finals.

825416988[/snapback]

Sounds like you're just a sore loser