PRE SEASON Top Ten Class A

PCGod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS isnt gonna get out of the region.. again. All they have are those brothers who are tall. They simply dont have enough offence. They played boyd in a scrimage saturday and beat them by 10... and boyd still doesnt have their football players which accounts for a great deal of their team. I just think this will be a down year for CCS. esspeacially with the region their in.

Yall morons left out the best team in class A:  The Chattnooga Christian Chargers.  They aint gonna be stopped.

The D-Man---signing off

825434199[/snapback]

uh huh, morons B) , sounds like ur the only moron.. but ok

and i have never even heard of the chattnooga christian chargers!! i would imagine that they are awesome!!!

p.s. i will sign off later. :huh:

what about trousdale. they went to semi finals beating old pickett county both years and i feel like the coaches down there will do it again. Even if they dont have any talent the coaches just step it up and do a really good job. Only having 4 seniors last year most of the team will be returning and i know they will make it to state this year. Just watch and be amazed the yellow jacket are gtoing to shine in basketball this year. GO YELLOW JACKETS thumb

what about trousdale. they went to semi finals beating old pickett county both years and i feel like the coaches down there will do it again. Even if they dont have any talent the coaches just step it up and do a really good job. Only having 4 seniors last year most of the team will be returning and i know they will make it to state this year. Just watch and be amazed the yellow jacket are gtoing to shine in basketball this year. GO YELLOW JACKETS thumb

825435416[/snapback]

Heres the thing with trousdale, there a good team. but At sub-state i think they play aginsts region 3. which is grace and temple. They would have to have alot better team than last year to beat temple or grace even if it is at home which is where grace beat them last year. So they are good but dont have the easiest substate draw. So i dont think they will make it to the boro.

seems like most of yall have forgotten about how good cpa is.... last year they were REALLY good... and this year they have a GOOD chance of going all the way... and to be just as good if not better than they were last year... they only lost one player...and others have stepped up to feel that void. they are a good team to watch this season... plus their student section is incredibly entertaining and goes all out for their boys!

Yall morons left out the best team in class A:  The Chattnooga Christian Chargers.  They aint gonna be stopped.

The D-Man---signing off

825434199[/snapback]

Chattanooga Christian is awful. They won't get past their first postseason game this year. THey cannot even be compared to teams like Temple, Unaka, and Grace. I think your the moron Paxson

Temple and Grace will be tough teams. I have to say, though, Unaka will be the team to beat. It doesn't matter who they've lost, they will return a strong, determined team. I remember when everyone said we were finished the year after Dugger graduated. We still made it back to state and brought home the golden ball. GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!