Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

i have seen both teams play the difference( listen camden) fairview is more quicker and physical than lewis co. they run the ball well has agood qb and running back camden has some breakaway speed and quick on defense but fairview is bigger and more aggressive on d.. i think fairview in close one by 8 points

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take I-40 to the Fairview/Franklin exit. Take a left onto Hwy. 96. Go about 4-5 miles and veer off to the right onto Hwy. 100. Go about 4-5 miles more and the school will be on the left. The school sits off the road, but you will see the baseball field and tennis courts and the turn in is right after the tennis courts.

825424031[/snapback]

actually the tennis courts are in process of being rebuilt so just look for the sign we will try to make it very obvious you really can't miss it anyway and Gerry's directions are good

If you are coming from west TN you get off of I-40 at exit 182, the Fairview/DICKSON exit...you will go down Hwy. 96 about 4-5 miles(passing my house :angry: ) and then veer right onto Hwy. 100, go 3-4 miles to the school..can't miss it!! you'll see the baseball field and practice soccer/football fields and the back of the school, which for some reason faces the road!!!

I think Camden will have a good turnout!  I know I will be driving in from college just to see this game.  It's been since my freshman year of high school in '96 that we made it to the second round.  I have a feeling we'll watch some history in the making on Friday night!  I plan on bring lots of friends to the ballgame on Friday night.  We need all the noise we can make!

LionPride, I might have to follow you there.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!  :o

825423051[/snapback]

Our town's not that big but we'll bring the whole town. I'll be the Black guy in Carharts, a Dixie Outfitters T, a cammo jacket, and a F-350 with a Ducks Unlimited sticker.

Edited by @38320

Gerry Bertier,

I agree on Cothran bein a good example of a power running back. Not unlike Chris Donald at Huntingdon now.

Naturally, you know my support is over here on this side of the river--------it's a 6AA thang! But, from my experience with Fairview in the past, the Mustangs better expect a game Friday night.

Simply stated, the Mustangs need not bother to expect Fairview to roll over and die for them! From past experience again,-----it ain't gonna happen! Huntingdon has the tools to get this job done but, they better get serious about using those tools!!!!!!

Its Camden vs. Fairview

It should be a great game. I played for Camden last year and Coach Ward is a great coach and he knows what he is doing. He teaches them to be a team and I mean team. So it isnt just the Boyds, Yoder, or Markham on offense you got to watch out for, sure they make it come together but its the entire offense you have to worry about. And the defense is fast thats something they havent had in the past few years. And like I said you have to be prepared for the entire team not one key player.

I dont know much about Fairveiw but what I hear they are no push over team and you need to be on top of your game to play them. I go to Cumberland University. So I will be there to watch the game and I will be bringing alot of fans to see what Camden is all about, so I am hoping for a great game. Goodluck to both teams, but I will be pulling for my boys back at Camden.

If you are coming from west TN you get off of I-40 at exit 182, the Fairview/DICKSON exit...you will go down Hwy. 96 about 4-5 miles(passing my house :o ) and then veer right onto Hwy. 100, go 3-4 miles to the school..can't miss it!! you'll see the baseball field and practice soccer/football fields and the back of the school, which for some reason faces the road!!!

825424071[/snapback]

hey dback, it is the Fairview/Franklin exit, i know it is wierd but that is it. But just remember exit 182. duckman, fairview is playing camden this friday night.

Its Camden vs. Fairview

It should be a great game. I played for Camden last year and Coach Ward is a great coach and he knows what he is doing. He teaches them to be a team and I mean team. So it isnt just the Boyds, Yoder, or Markham on offense you got to watch out for, sure they make it come together but its the entire offense you have to worry about.  And the defense is fast thats something they havent had in the past few years. And like I said you have to be prepared for the entire team not one key player.

I dont know much about Fairveiw but what I hear they are no push over team and you need to be on top of your game to play them. I go to Cumberland University. So I will be there to watch the game and I will be bringing alot of fans to see what Camden is all about, so I am hoping for a great game. Goodluck to both teams, but I will be pulling for my boys back at Camden.

825424120[/snapback]

It had to have been the chops! It's the Shaft and Beaz show! Turn out the lights Lebanon; the boys are back in town. I'll bring Smitty cause he doesn't know how to get there. Plus we can stop and eat about 4 times on the way. PJ

Edited by @38320

hey dback, it is the Fairview/Franklin exit, i know it is wierd but that is it. But just remember exit 182. duckman, fairview is playing camden this friday night.

825424124[/snapback]

I got off on it on my way home from the Doc today..im out of the boot and doing great...but it does say Fairview/Dickson...i am on the Interstate on a regular basis..well i was..i was on it at least 3-4 times weekly for travel soccer!! Not to mention, my dad who gets on it every day to go to work says its Fairview?Dickson...