Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Gerry, defensively Fairview must identify Boyd and LAY THE WOOD to him all evening long. If they do this, then I think that you guys will be headed to the quarterfinals. I ain't saying that Camden's other players are no good, but I am saying that they aren't good enough to beat Fairview.

Jsmack, can the Cubs upset the defending champs this week??? Tell me your thoughts on the game. Best of luck to you guys this week!!!

Gerry, defensively Fairview must identify Boyd and LAY THE WOOD to him all evening long. If they do this, then I think that you guys will be headed to the quarterfinals. I ain't saying that Camden's other players are no good, but I am saying that they aren't good enough to beat Fairview.

You have no clue! You poor man. Josh isnt the only player on the team. It is a team effort. Last week Josh only got to score 1 TD. It was other lion players that scored the rest. It isnt about just shuting one player down. You got to stop the whole team. You brought up the Adamsville game. The 2nd string started playing at the half in that game. It was the 2nd string that gave up those 2 touchdowns. As far as the McKenzie game goes, it was the 2nd game of the season. And truly the hottest. The heat was what like to have beat Camden that night. The players were dropping like flies due to the heat. As far as the Dresden game goes, if you are getting your info from Dresden coaches. You are not getting much. That coaching staff was so rude to the Camden team. That we will NEVER play them again during regular season. So I wouldnt put much into what they are telling you. You need to stop the trash talk and let it be decided on the field. If you are looking for it to be the Josh Boyd show, you are dont have a clue about the LIONS. It is a team effort. Not just one player show. We will see you on the field friday. Go Lions thumb

You have no clue! You poor man. Josh isnt the only player on the team. It is a team effort. Last week Josh only got to score 1 TD. It was other lion players that scored the rest. It isnt about just shuting one player down. You got to stop the whole team. You brought up the Adamsville game. The 2nd string started playing at the half in that game. It was the 2nd string that gave up those 2 touchdowns. As far as the McKenzie game goes, it was the 2nd game of the season. And truly the hottest. The heat was what like to have beat Camden that night. The players were dropping like flies due to the heat. As far as the Dresden game goes, if you are getting your info from Dresden coaches. You are not getting much. That coaching staff was so rude to the Camden team. That we will NEVER play them again during regular season. So I wouldnt put much into what they are telling you. You need to stop the trash talk and let it be decided on the field. If you are looking for it to be the Josh Boyd show, you are dont have a clue about the LIONS. It is a team effort. Not just one player show. We will see you on the field friday. Go Lions thumb

825425977[/snapback]

They are in for a lot of surprises this week aren't they....Yoder had more yards than Josh last week...and Josh didn't even have to touch the ball much because Camden's other guns came into play...I truly hope Fairview keys on Josh all nite...don't worry..he's used to it....then its time for the Byron, Yoder, Markham and Guajardo show...Please Fairview focus on Josh all nite...he's tough he can take it! :(

This is a plea from a huge Camden fan. Camden fans, please stay off this until after the game Friday. Once a thread has turned ugly, there's no use to keep posting. This one has been turned ugly by the same guys that have been posting against us all year. From now until Friday at 7:00, Camden posts can only hurt Camden.

This is a plea from a huge Camden fan.  Camden fans, please stay off this until after the game Friday.  Once a thread has turned ugly, there's no use to keep posting. This one has been turned ugly by the same guys that have been posting against us all year. From now until Friday at 7:00, Camden posts can only hurt Camden.

825426154[/snapback]

We are not really worried about those two...check any board on here and they are spreading their crap there too...but I do agree I think that the game should be played out on the field and we'll let the players do the talking for us....Good Luck Lions....pull this one out and we'll visit the neighbors next week!

Edited by Lions4ever

Camden is the classic example of a team that finally got the right coach. Though their record did not reflect it last year one could see their team improving during the season. In my opinion, a good coach will take a kid to the next level of his ability. He should:

1. Take a below average kid and make him average.

2. Take an average kid and make him above average.

3. Take an above average kid and make him great.

In addition, he will instill into his team a will to win. Ward has done all of this. Look at Ward's resume---played under a winning program in high school. Was an assistant coach at a winning program---and now has brought pride back to Lionville. Camden has always had good athletes--but until recently they have had no direction.

Congratulations to the Lions and good luck to all 6-AA teams.

Camden is the classic example of a team that finally got the right coach. Though their record did not reflect it last year one could see their team improving during the season. In my opinion, a good coach will take a kid to the next level of his ability. He should:

1. Take a below average kid and make him average.

2. Take an average kid and make him above average.

3. Take an above average kid and make him great.

In addition, he will instill into his team a will to win. Ward has done all of this.  Look at Ward's resume---played under a winning program in high school. Was an assistant coach at a winning program---and now has brought pride back to Lionville. Camden has always had good athletes--but until recently they have had no direction.

Congratulations to the Lions and good luck to all 6-AA teams.

825426222[/snapback]

Exactly