DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of agree with possum. Im a DB fan, but always like to wear my cap pulled down. I think the Oak Ridge game got DB the #1 rank more than anything. Even though it was several weeks later when they took over at #1. But if the east tn. papers is the reason DB is ranked #1, why haven't they had that rank all year? I do agree DB should be ranked #2, and if you ever seen my WaCo :P JaCo 5A top 10 poll thats where I've had them ranked all year.

The team that showed up to play Science Hill and Ooltewah is not even close to the team that beat Oak Ridge. If DB brings their A-game, the next two weeks they will be playing Riverdale in the simi. Its that simple. However, Im begining to realise whoever plays Riverdale is in for it. Their going to score their 40 points, and it don't look like anybody can score on them.

db was had a gut check with ooltewah, and ooltewah gave them a scard bigger than most people would give them credit for. db, will have a gut check this week in practice, and i think they come away with this one, and won't put themself in the same position of breaking the tie at the end of the game for 2 weeks in a row. soddy may be emotionally high and up for the game, but i don't think that can match db's talent and experience. they'll be up for the game to, i mean obviously its the playoffs and the loser goes home, so it'll be a game to watch, but i don't think it will be as neck and neck come 4th qtr. granted, soddy is a great team, and they have shown it week in and week out, but i think db will come out hard and strong, but in order for soddy to win, they will have to show a definite answer to "how long can soddy hang with db?"

OUr dbacks are very fast, quick and have great awareness, throp, bingham, moten, hardy, hayes, are all extremely fast, they have been able to hang with all recievers so far this season. We will have an awesome week of practice in preparation for Soddy. We are going to take this one week at a time.

Roll Tribe

11-0, 4 to go.

If you believe it, You can achieve it.

i've been thinkin and i've come to what in my mind is a good idea: swtich ward from safety to corner and stick him on williams. In my opinion ward is a lil outta position and is a better shut down corner than a safety. not that he hasn't had a good year. I think it was his sophomore year he played corner (he was apart of the famed Ninja Turtles!) and had a great year. ya'll let me know what ya think.

alwaysfaithful, do i know you?

Edited by HotSauce11

hey grad or anybody, how tall and how good are DB's defensive backs?

825420397[/snapback]

I didn't think they were that big, but they were very athletic. I don't think the secondary will be the problem for Soddy. Ricketts and Atchley should be fine. Keeping the linebackers off of Orr maybe another issue. They will be bringing plenty of pressure from everywhere. They put plenty of pressure on Woods last night, our o-line had a hard time protecting him.