Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

Guest region4fan

Brace yourself Fuggly for the onslaught of gibberish, incoherent ramblings, and threats that are headed your way by bigballer93. You will be so shaking in your shoes that you will run for cover, never to be heard of again.....esp if he threatens to call his son who talks to one of the coaches every Sat AM who will tell him what to say and do b/c he doesn't like anyone to question anything about Lebanon. But .....................you still have some time to get out of town before then. :(

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound very confused.  You give no stats, no reasoning, nothing but "gut".  Thanks for your input, but tell people who want to hear it.  By the way....WARREN COUNTY could have put up 71 points on Coffee County if they got 8 turnovers.

825425981[/snapback]

no stats???? he just said the team is averaging almost 50 points a game since the riverdale game. only 1 of those turnovers was a gimme, they made CC turn the ball over it wasn't handed to them.

Brace yourself Fuggly for the onslaught of gibberish, incoherent ramblings, and threats that are headed your way by bigballer93. You will be so shaking in your shoes that you will run for cover, never to be heard of again.....esp if he threatens to call his son who talks to one of the coaches every Sat AM who will tell him what to say and do b/c he doesn't like anyone to question anything about Lebanon. But .....................you still have some time to get out of town before then. :(

825425996[/snapback]

Ha, Ha, Ha. You guys are so funny. Don't be mad because Lebanon came and kicked your teams butt. You can talk about me all you want. All I know is who is the coward hiding behind the screen name. You seem to know so much about the Lebanon program, I just want to know who keeps telling all the lies about the program. Just because you don't talk to your son on a regular basis, doesn't mean you have to try to crack jokes on me calling my son. I do recall region4 that your son was so embarrassed of you coming on here, that he wrote an apology for you. Talk about football instead of trying to bash people on the board. Oh, You can't do that because you really don't know anything about football, unless it's one of your outrageous lies that come out you mouth.

You sound very confused.  You give no stats, no reasoning, nothing but "gut".  Thanks for your input, but tell people who want to hear it.  By the way....WARREN COUNTY could have put up 71 points on Coffee County if they got 8 turnovers.

825425981[/snapback]

Well Lebanon had 8 turnovers against the mighty warriors and still didn't get 71 points put on them. I think the warriors would have beat coffee co. by 100 and they wouldn't have a problem beating cookeville or any other team in the state.

825425981[/snapback]

Well said my friend, I think the blue devils need to hear a Whole new diffrent version of Rammer Jammer, don't you. Roll tide. Cookeville wins by 20. Hey where can I get a picture thing dude.

Bigballer93.....I refer you to post #825388086 on the Smyrna@LeBanon thread on Oct 18, 2004 at 4:41 PM. If you are savvy enough to use the function to find it.< read it

Now where in the world do you see any trace whatsover of an apology to you or your school from me? Or any hint that I was embarrassed by anything my Dad said on this thread. In fact, I discussed the effects of mental and physical cruelty of coaches to players. I then explained how supportive my Dad was and why he gets worked up when coaches treat their players with cruelty. Never ONCE did I say any of the things that you said that I did. You are a BOLD FACED LIAR!!

If you can prove otherwise I have 500.00 for you to rent that lift and a dinner. But I will never have to fork it over becuz it is a fabrication just like everything you say.

My Dad has done nothing but support me my whole life in my school, my career choice, and my life.I love him with all my heart and I am so PROUD of everything he has accomplished and done for me and my friends. I talk to him everyday by email and usually by phone. I visit every month and sometimes more.I am proud of who I am, where I am going, and what I have accomplished. My parents are responsible for all my achievements.

NOW.....If anyone is embarrassed, it would have to be the people of Lebanon by your uneducated posts and threats. Why don't you just shuffle on back to that mental facility of your s so they can lock you back down. I will just keep shining my98 State Champ ring....you know the one that your team has never won and won't this year........the same one that your son doesn't have either .

Well said my friend, I think the blue devils need to hear a Whole new diffrent version of Rammer Jammer, don't you.  Roll tide. Cookeville wins by 20. Hey where can I get a picture thing dude.

825426139[/snapback]

if they are going to win by 20 then they need to score around 60 points based on the last 7 games for lebanon. cookeville's D brings a better game than they did against WC because if not it will be a long night.

Guest region4fan

Croach...........good to see you back. With all those long nightsat Chippendales, you have just been too exhausted to post huh?? I even heard you finally got a dollar tip last week. But don't brag too much, that old lady thought she was paying for the valet parking. whhoops.......didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag.SORRY!!

Are you doing the half-time show on Friday night?