Greenbrier vs Marshall Co.

Touchdown4Bobcats

I agree with fatcat, MC has a good team dont get me wrong, but they lost to a what i think very sissy sycamore team. SO if they can not beat sycamore i dont think that they will play greenbrier as close as everyone is saying. Expect Herdon, Aldridge, Schlecksky and Pigg to have a big game tonight along with Pryne, Russell, Robertson,and the rest of the retards good luck to both teams and

SCREW THE BOBCATS!!!!

Edited by Yankees Are #1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with fatcat, MC has a good team dont get me wrong, but they lost to a what i think very sissy sycamore team. SO if they can not beat sycamore i dont think that they will play greenbrier as close as everyone is saying. Expect Herdon, Aldridge, Schlecksky and Pigg to have a big game tonight along with Pryne, Russell, Robertson,and the rest of the retards good luck to both teams and

SCREW THE BOBCATS!!!!

825429445[/snapback]

Yeah you would post something like that, seeming that you are a yankees fan!....Sissy Sycamore team? i don't know what team you have seen, but Sycamore was without a doubt not a sissy team, just a fiesty one. Good luck to Greenbrier tonight.

The score of this game is 35-0 in favor of Greenbrier with 7 min to go.. Looks like the 1st place Bobcats have made a statement....especially in the 2nd half.

The Marshall radio station is saying that the Bobcats have to come to Marshall next year and the underclassmen will be ready to avenge. .......gotta hand it to those radio guys and their "positive" outlook.

Greenbrier has played like CHAMPIONS the 2nd half...no matter what the opponent tonight...Greenbrier was not to be denied.....a dominating performance and a game next week with region 6 winner.

I am typing slowly to see if Greenbrier scores late with 2nd string in game.....

No...Marshall takes over at the 2...game over ....35-0....I doubt that region 6 has enough firepower to stop the Bobcats or any one else for that matter.

Congrats to the Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bulldog69

The Bobcats will play Southside next week!

The stats will show that That the Gb offense used the mix of pass and run to perfection in the 2nd half. I don't think the Bobcats can be beat if you fall behind them and they can run their offense. Their defense speaks for itself.....a shutout in the playoff 2nd round.

Too much of everything...pity the region 6 winner who has no idea of the meatgrinder he faces next week..............Greenbrier by 14

I need to go back and check my keys to the game and see if any stood up.

Congrats guys on another great win. What a way for this senior group to close out the last home game. You stayed undefeated for the year and went out with total domination. Hats off to MC for the first half. They gave the Cats the toughest first half that we've had this year. They seemed to run the ball with ease until Greenbrier stiffened up. The Cats started strong with the opening 2nd half kick off and never looked back. Great offensive mix in the 2nd half. Just keep it rolling like it's going. You bottomed out the last two weeks of the regular season but you started the momentum climb in the post season. Continue to improve each week and peak in December. One game at a time.