Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Nice to see eveyone is getting along. Don't take offense to Raider...he makes things intersting when they start to get dry.....he's the leading expert in his field :unsure:

Mike, I really love to hear stories like the one on your son. It makes me remember what football is really about. They say there's no cowards in foxholes...that holds true on the grid iron as well. Every kid is truly there because they love it and have a burning desire to succeed. I love this game!!

Refresh my memory vikes...how many guys play both ways for you all? I don't recall it being a lot. That will help you emmensly. It's truly what got Central and Powell beat (among other things). Central almost got their starting QB's ankle broke off playing him both ways. He's ok though.

Hey guys.  Nice to see eveyone is getting along.  Don't take offense to Raider...he makes things intersting when they start to get dry.....he's the leading expert in his field :unsure:

Mike, I really love to hear stories like the one on your son.  It makes me remember what football is really about.  They say there's no cowards in foxholes...that holds true on the grid iron as well.  Every kid is truly there because they love it and have a burning desire to succeed.  I love this game!!

Refresh my memory vikes...how many guys play both ways for you all?  I don't recall it being a lot.  That will help you emmensly.  It's truly what got Central and Powell beat (among other things).  Central almost got their starting QB's ankle broke off playing him both ways.  He's ok though.

825443041[/snapback]

Man that really gets me ticked off for a coach to play a QB both ways. It's a good way for them to get pummeled.

About 3 players that I know of can play both ways. Mo Whitten on DE and Wingback, Zack Morton on Defensive End and Tight End, and rarely De'Shaud Johnson plays a wide reciever because he normally plays cornerback.