Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the snap can be a problem, you might want to work on that.  oh and everything else with your team too, you arent looking too good

825443191[/snapback]

Hey I'm just pointing out a few things over the whole season. 21-16 and 35-24 doesn't look too good either.

A team that thinks there perfect has already made the first mistake :D

Edited by THSVikings2004

Let's get this started!!!!!!!!

Tennessee High put a great performance leading 28-3 at halftime and went on to win 35-18.

Next: Maryville!!

Coach Stubbs said that he would rather go up against Maryville instead of Knox Central due to them matching up better against the Vikings.

Good Luck to both teams next week and now lets get some posts on here!

825441947[/snapback]

I know why Coach Stubbs said that he wanted to play Maryville

rather than Central. He wants to judge how far the THS program

has come by playing the class 4A program in the state. By no

means is he implying that Maryville is an easier opponent than

Knox Central. Maryville is "THE KING DADDY" and he wants to

go up against the most respected 4A football team in the state.

The Viking ship is sailing in uncharted waters and I know that I'm

extremely proud of what our team has accomplished. I'm confident

our seniors will be ready to play the day after Turkey feast and our

coaching staff will have them ready.

We're down to 4 undefeated teams with 13-0 records. Anything

can happen. GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, i talk trash week after week. just as long as im talking trash and not the players, i think we will be ok, and your first  mistake was winning last week, you should have saved yourself the embarassment of coming to town

825443211[/snapback]

Our win was no mistake. There will be no embarrassment. Win or lose we still support the Vikings. It won't take a gold ball to make us happy.

i didnt say you dont support your team, im just saying you should save yourself the trouble of driving all the way over here just to get your butt whooped

825443235[/snapback]

That would be contradicting what I just said. Someone said Maryville takes everyone they play seriously. Well, Tennessee High is another team they're going to play. Take them seriously or it will be a repeat of last year.