Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he must have been a senior that went through his career never beating maryville and he just cant stand it. Now he "hates" maryville. Hate is such a very strong word for high school football. John Paul is going to be like those moron fans in Detroit that come to the game to throw stuff at the players cause he is jealous because the rebels are still playing.

i sat here last week and read 26 pages of you pitiful rebel fans bad mouthing our kids at central. you did not deserve to win, granted you have "one" of the best coaches in the state, you did nothing but bad mouth our q.b and the rest of our team. i knew when we went on top with 3:47 left that was enough time for quarles. it took a junk play on 3rd and 3, but you won. i refuse to say thge better team won , because it could have went either way. normaly you should root for your region, but i hope you get the snot knocked out of you. if tenn. high does not do it, i quarantee melrose has way too much team speed for you. I HATE MARYVILLE!

825446497[/snapback]

Eye guess old Johnny Paul must thank tha best teem didn't win when hit was 56-10 earlier in tha seesun. Or maybe tha best teem didn't win the last six times Mairvul has plaid Centrul.

As fer as Melrose having too much teem speed, well we ain't thair yet. But, I thought Mairvul didn't have enuff team speed when we beet Memphis East in 2000 (which was something the Bobcats couldn't do in 1999), or I thought Hillsboro had too much teem speed in 2001 and 2002.

One thangs fer shore though. If teem speed wins, then Mairvul must be fastur than Centrul. Our sophomore back than ran fer over a hundurd yards didn't look all that fast did he?

Eye thank hits just the Mojo... En tha wurds of Austin Pairs, " It's tha Mojo baby, Yeah baby, Yeah!!!!

Go Rebs.

i sat here last week and read 26 pages of you pitiful rebel fans bad mouthing our kids at central. you did not deserve to win, granted you have "one" of the best coaches in the state, you did nothing but bad mouth our q.b and the rest of our team. i knew when we went on top with 3:47 left that was enough time for quarles. it took a junk play on 3rd and 3, but you won. i refuse to say thge better team won , because it could have went either way. normaly you should root for your region, but i hope you get the snot knocked out of you. if tenn. high does not do it, i quarantee melrose has way too much team speed for you. I HATE MARYVILLE!

825446497[/snapback]

Most people do hate a team they can't beat. Quarles is to Helton as Spurrier was to Fulmer

Let me say right off that NO ONE should ever bad-mouth an opposing team. Central is a tremendous football team that played with a lot of heart last Friday night! They have tremendous athletes, one of which is their great QB.

My hat is off to that football team. Remember we are dealing with 16,17,18 year old kids who wanted to win that game just as much as Maryville's did. Also, let's remember the class that Coach Helton and Zach showed in coming over to congratulate Maryville after the game.

What a great game played by 2 fine football teams. Was the big play junk? Not at all! It was a great call in a pressure situation by a great coach, executed by fine young men.

Go Maryville! And best of Luck to the Rebels as they move on!

Thanks for the intro Toughts...I haven't done this is in ahwile and you invite was too much to resist.....

Central is PATHETIC Jean Pierre...you stink...get over it. Go home and cry to your dog or your momma. We don't have time for your sorry can butt!! Take yer lil kittens to a football retreat somewhere and find your center....in other words, find some heart and soul!! You've got whipped 5 or 6 times in a row now!! Don't you get it yet? Unitl you get a run of 6 or more games on us....WE OWN YOU!!! :D:lol:

WOW! That felt good. You have to get pent up frustration like that out occassionally. See, I got a lil Raider in me...not the eway your thinking pride!! :P

Edited by dmoyers1

if things were the other way around, were we were the ones winning all those close games, i doubt we would get on here and bad mouth your players and coaches for 26 pages. we have alot of respect for quarles and his team too much to do that. if maryville had not pulled another win out of their @$$, their would have been pages on here dogging you self righteous sheep. I HATE MARYVILLE! GO VIKINGS AND MELROSE, BLOW THEM OUT!

825446663[/snapback]

JP, I said Zach and Coach Helton did a nice thing at the end of the game and showed lots of class. I have never blasted Zach or Coach Helton.

Will you be going to support Buck and the Falcons at Smith County?

Go Rebs.