Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

And to think....I thought we weren't gonna have to put up with all this crap again this year from a region 4 team. What was I thinking?!?! JUST FOR THE RECORD......YOU STARTED IT.......don't make excuses when we finish it!

825445082[/snapback]

What did we start? Inform me cause I am lost.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a pretty good amount. When we went to Trousdale a couple fo years ago we were packed in....so i'd say there's alot of Falcon fans willing to travel to Smith too! I can't give ya a number though.

825445090[/snapback]

The reason I ask last fri. night there were close to 4000 fans to see LA -SC play. I expect that many or probably more against Fulton. I guess the visitors side will accomadate the standing room only crowd. Good luck with the rowdies down there. The horn blowers and cow bellers.

Edited by Rocking Chair

The reason I ask last fri. night there were close to 4000 fans to see LA -SC play. I expect that many or probably more against Fulton. I guess the visitors side will accomadate the standing room only crowd. Good luck with the rowdies down there. The horn blowers and cow bellers.

825445100[/snapback]

If I had to guess, I would say there probably will be around 6,000 there come Friday night. It is the only game taking place close to around here!!! It will be packed!!

You can't have a discussion with anybody without gettin sarcastic or rude about. That's aight though. I ain't even bout to hate on you for it. Go ahead....say what you want. Same song....third verse....Falcon fans u know what I'm talkin bout!!!

825445102[/snapback]

I really wanna know to though. Who is being rude or sarcastic. I am just trying to do the same thing you are carry on a conversation.

Your probably right the crowd will definetaly be large and could play a big factor in this game.

825445123[/snapback]

Just remember....the fans don't play football. If the Falcons can overcome the talkin from our biggest rivals AE....then they'll be alright down there too! I'm lookin for a safe and rain-free game!

Just remember....the fans don't play football. If the Falcons can overcome the talkin from our biggest rivals AE....then they'll be alright down there too! I'm lookin for a safe and rain-free game!

825445126[/snapback]

I well aware that fans don't play but you have never been to the HOLE win or lose it will stick with you for yrs. to come.....WARNING BEWARE OF THE SNAKE MAN. HE USUALLY HANGS OUT ON THE VISITORS SIDE WITH ABOUT 100 SNAKES.....Pretty entertaining half-time show

Edited by Rocking Chair

Whose getting sarcastic and rude ?

I don't recall too many "smash-mouth" statements from SC or too many comments downgrading your team in any way. We know your team can bring it. Championship game two years running kinda speaks for itself. You got big ole receivers with "hops", we got itty bitty corners that couldn't jump over a tuna can. You got big, fast backs with sacks of tricks, we got little, slow linebackers that can't do nothing but arm tackle. You got .................well you get the picture. Is that sarcastic, rude, or fact ? Third times the charm seems to be becoming a theme this year for us. So far it's been working out o.k. <_<

You say you haven't lost a road game all year. We haven't lost in the hole since 2002. 18 straight and 25-2 in the last 27. The Owls defend their place pretty well. I expect no different this week.

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since i've had a chance to get on the web. First Congrats to the 2004 Region 4 Champs and your first appearance in round 4 AAA playoffs.

Fulton is a good team or they wouldn't be here now, but if SC will keep their character and disipline they should win this game. I've heard alot on here about last year. MC hung close with Fulton though 3 quarters then started fighting amongest their selves and let the game slip away.

So, good luck to the OWLS and represent the region well!!