Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url]' date='Nov 21 2004 - 09:04 PM']Why should we.  Everyone else is doing it for us.

825445522[/snapback]

good one.

Your son told me that he pointed me out to you at the MTSU/LA Monroe game last week while I was workin security. But he said you were kinda at a far distance and probably couldn't see me too well.

Man, what are you smoking?  ya'll did a great job against DB but you will have to play 50x better than that to beat riverdaleat home.  We (Cookeville) held them to the least amount of points they have scored all year.  when 28 points is an off-night, you guys better watch out.  sure your defense is probably pretty good, but I highly doubt they are as good as Cookeville's defense.  Cookeville's defense is at least top 5 in the state in 5a, and they still gave up 28.  If you all dont show up to play, you can prolly leave at halftime and get back to OR at a decent hour.

Riverdale fans, exactly how large was the cookeville section?  i was in the middle of it but couldnt really gauge how many people there were.  i know for a fact there was a whole bunch, prolly almost as many of us as you guys.  it was standing room only on the visitor side.

Riverdale fans, another thing, What is up with you guys booing our band?  thats cold guys!

825445368[/snapback]

They were NOT Booing the band. They were BOOOING the Refs! I thought y'alls band was great and looked like a real band at least.

The visiting section is as long but just not as high as the home side. Most of R'dale students mill around the grass and 'socialize' instead of watching the game.