Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, they do go to state, but they can never seem to win

825442545[/snapback]

Well since we all went to 5A I seem to remember R'dale winning it in 94, 97 and 2001. Tell that to the folks who have the rings.

Not bad for a school who didn't even come into existance until the 1970's.

'If' R'dale makes it to the finals this year it will be for the 5th STRAIGHT season. How many others can say that?

Guest Oakland
They do never seem to win state, but they ALWAYS seem to beat teams from the east, and last time I checked, that's exactly what this threads about.

825442576[/snapback]

last time i checked riverdale has won the state championship 3 times in the last 10 years ;)

Oh how your tune has changed since the OR = Underachievers thread!

825442563[/snapback]

If we get beat by Riverdale we will be underacheivers so no my tune has not changed at all we cannot let this opportunity pass us by because you never know when you will have this much talent again. Last year we underacheived. This year it seems we are all getting on the same page coaches and players alike. GO CATS

Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 20 2004 - 12:50 AM']that riverdale team that you are referring to was extremely young last year and to be truthful, they probably shouldnt have made the state championship last year, but they did. riverdale only graduated 6 or 7 players, only 2 or 3 were starters. with the way you oak ridge folk are talking you make riverdale sound like they havent played anybody the whole season when that couldnt be further from the truth

825442570[/snapback]

Oakland, catscratch does not speak for the Oak Ridge folk. We know Riverdale has played stiff competition just as Oak Ridge has. It will be a great ballgame next Friday night. Is it November 26th yet?

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

If I were an OR fan, I'd stay home, enjoy your holiday weekend, cause it'll just turn sour when you lose, you won't have to much to be thankful for when you come home.

825442584[/snapback]

look... your just a sour DB guy, do us all a favor... leave this board room- your not talking about the game... your whineing. Im sorry your seasons over, but it was yours or ours... fans-stay home, i dont care... Ill get on the football bus with the team, and do my job just as im sure the boys will

look... your just a sour DB guy, do us all a favor... leave this board room- your not talking about the game... your whineing.  Im sorry your seasons over, but it was yours or ours... fans-stay home, i dont care... Ill get on the football bus with the team, and do my job just as im sure the boys will

825442591[/snapback]

This is just as much a DB thread as it is and OR one. Yea, im dissapointed that DB lost, and yea I am in a bad mood, but don't tell me to leave for voicing my opinion. Did I tell you to leave when you disagreed with me? You're the one bein' sour, get off my case.

Oakland, catscratch does not speak for the Oak Ridge folk.  We know Riverdale has played stiff competition just as Oak Ridge has.  It will be a great ballgame next Friday night.  Is it November 26th yet?

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825442588[/snapback]

Brother are you afraid of Oakland also, you also don't speak for most Oak Ridge folk I hope. I speak for Catscratch and no one else. I have seen every Riverdale game we have played plus all the Oakland games, but I am sure you have also.