Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale plays no one until now every year, they should be undefeated. Cookeville - No. 2 in the state. You have got to be kidding me. If D-B was last ranked #1 and Cookeville was #2  and Oak Ridge is #3, then where is Riverdale ranked?

Riverdale has not played one single team that could beat Oak Ridge, D-B, Soddy-Daisy or Ooltewah for that matter.

Get ready for some real competition.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!

825442452[/snapback]

That is such a stupid post, it's not worth commenting on.

Get ready to make that long, sad, trip back to O.R. next Friday night, like every team from your neck of the woods does, when they make the trip to middle Tenn. ;)

Edited by Falconstatman

Oak Ridge can talk crap all you want, no way you beat Riverdale. Yea you took down one tribe, but this one is totally different, and you guys act as if you took down the "one" tribe easily...just stay home and save the gas, Riverdale WILL win this game whether you think they will or not. It's not a fluke that they go to state almost every year. As much as a I dislike both of these teams, I think I choose to dislike the one who beat us the most. No way you all win, Riverdale wins by TWO TD's.

Roll Tribe

and whos to say that cookeville isnt better than oak ridge. im not predicting anything thing but its tough enough to beat riverdale period but you almost have to play at another level to beat them at home

825442499[/snapback]

I watched the Germantown game last year and if that is the next level Riverdale is in big trouble when they see the next level we bring to their little Tomahawk stadium. It is time for us to take our place again as the best in 5A and these kids we have know that and they know how to get it done. Believe me I am not taking anything away from Riverdale they have a fine upstart football tradition, they just will not know what they are getting into until it will be too late at about 10:00 next Friday night. GO CATS

Oak Ridge can talk crap all you want, no way you beat Riverdale. Yea you took down one tribe, but this one is totally different, and you guys act as if you took down the "one" tribe easily...just stay home and save the gas, Riverdale WILL win this game whether you think they will or not. It's not a fluke that they go to state almost every year. As much as a I dislike both of these teams, I think I choose to dislike the one who beat us the most. No way you all win, Riverdale wins by TWO TD's.

Roll Tribe

825442548[/snapback]

YOUR just mad your seasons over, I would be two... but if i was in your shoes, I would want OR to go all the way... It's better to be beat by champs then by just another team!

OrhoneyDoll, do not reconsider at all. Si must not be an Oak Ridger. It is time we re-establish our program as the elite in this state and there is no better place to do it than at the exspense of the mighty warriors. Oak Ridge football should not be in awe of any team  in this state. I would hate to be in the Warriors shoes this week all they have heard all year was that this was their year to win it again . I even heard it last year that they were a year away when they beat us, and we should have won that game and we will this year. We have the players, playmakers and the coaches to beat them,but we have go there to win not just to say it was good that we made it this far. I really like our opportunity to play them at their place, from what I have heard from sports writers from their area they have put up some big numbers both on offense and defense but they have played in a really weak region. No one picked us to beat DB this week and they won't pick us to beat Riverdale either, I don't think our team, players and coaches will really care about that but I do know come Friday night the warriors are in for the fight of their lives and their first defeat at hthe hands of the Oak Ridge Wildcats.

825442461[/snapback]

Oh how your tune has changed since the OR = Underachievers thread!

YOUR just mad your seasons over, I would be two... but if i was in your shoes, I would want OR to go all the way... It's better to be beat by champs then by just another team!

825442556[/snapback]

You know you're right, but there's no use in cheering for you guys because its irrelevant, you're going to lose and until I'm proved wrong I'll still say it, Riverdale wins by TWO TD's.

Guest Oakland
I watched the Germantown game last year and if that is the next level Riverdale is in big trouble when they see the next level we bring to their little Tomahawk  stadium. It is time for us to take our place again as the best in 5A and these kids we have know that and they know how to get it done. Believe me I am not taking anything away from Riverdale they have a fine upstart football tradition, they just will not know what they are getting into until it will be too late at about 10:00 next Friday night. GO CATS

825442553[/snapback]

that riverdale team that you are referring to was extremely young last year and to be truthful, they probably shouldnt have made the state championship last year, but they did. riverdale only graduated 6 or 7 players, only 2 or 3 were starters. with the way you oak ridge folk are talking you make riverdale sound like they havent played anybody the whole season when that couldnt be further from the truth