Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

I went to see Huntingdon play all year, and i have seen milan a lot. I also went to some of the milan's practices this week. Milan is ready, they say that Huntingdon is too weak, and that they will not stop the running game of the Dawgs! So we better change our shirts from last year to Milan Bulldogs 2004 State Champs, we have even ordered our turf shoes!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Huntingdon play all year, and i have seen milan a lot.  I also went to some of the milan's practices this week.  Milan is ready, they say that Huntingdon is too weak, and that they will not stop the running game of the Dawgs!  So we better change our shirts from last year to Milan Bulldogs 2004 State Champs, we have even ordered our turf shoes!

825451929[/snapback]

whew, thank you for posting. Now huntingdon is guaranteed a win because since the playoffs started you've yet to be right. thankyou

I went to see Huntingdon play all year, and i have seen milan a lot.  I also went to some of the milan's practices this week.  Milan is ready, they say that Huntingdon is too weak, and that they will not stop the running game of the Dawgs!  So we better change our shirts from last year to Milan Bulldogs 2004 State Champs, we have even ordered our turf shoes!

825451929[/snapback]

You can tell Milan05 must be a Hunt fan. You do not need turf shoes in Murf, as it is grass now. Also EddieColeman is an asst coach . Either a Hunt fan, a fan w/o a team or an unclaimed so-calledMilan fan.

carver wasnt inside milans 30...more like the 45 or 50.

825451624[/snapback]

KJ I will ck the film for you this aft and give an exact yard marker. KJ after further review it was the 38 yd line, I was thinking along the lines of the 28.

Edited by sls

I'm going to add my thoughts on the game. I have seen a few of Huntingdon's game but i have not seen Milan play. I know the Mustangs are the state champs. And they have another great team this year as we can all see. But i have read and heard from the newspaper and message boards that Milan has a great team this year. Which is also seen, and i have family in west Tennessee that live in Milan and Huntingdon. So as i see we have two of the best High School teams in the state, playing Friday night. I cant predict a win, but i can say it will be one of or the best football game played this year. I hope everyone plays with good sportsmanship. As we have seen over the last few weeks the stupid acts of Pro. and College Players in football and basketball games. So have the respect for each other and play ball ...

what time do the gates open?

also who else thinks it's sad that wljt just decided to take a "break" so they could make the transition from football to basketball game of the week.

quoted from the WLJT site:

"The WLJT Game of the Week goes on hiatus while the production crew & engineering staff prepare to transition from football to basketball. The next scheduled WLJT Game of the Week is high school hoops between Huntingdon and Dresden with a December 2nd, 6:30pm tip-off in Dresden. However, Huntingdon will play Milan on Friday, November 26 in the TSSAA Football Semifinals and if they get the win, will advance to the state championship game in December. If Huntingdon is victorious on Friday, the Huntingdon-Dresden basketball game may be postponed. Check back after this Friday for an update and other news about the WLJT Game of the Week!"

the television cameras and the big crowd always adds to the already electric atmosphere and it was great to see the camden game again. pity we wont get to have a taping of this classic game.

oohh and by the way, i'm picking huntingdon by 14. i'd explain further but there's not really a place for that anymore on here. that stinks, huh? some people just have to ruin it for everyone.

so in honor of this great game, can we talk football and not trash for just this last day before the game?